nCred is a national company providing credentialing services to the healthcare industry. We are currently seeking a person to lead our operations team with expert experience in healthcare administration and management skills. Our company works with physicians and other non-physician healthcare providers to coordinate the process of credentialing and contracting with insurance companies. nCred is a small and growing company with about 15 staff members serving more than 1,000 healthcare practitioner clients across the country.
The COO role is a key member of the management team, reporting only to the Chief Executive Officer (the company owner). You’ll have to maintain control of diverse business operations, so we expect you to be an experienced and efficient leader. If you also have excellent people skills, business acumen and exemplary work ethics, we’d like to meet you.
The goal of the COO position is to secure the functionality of business to drive extensive and sustainable growth.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures to support growth and expansion of the company
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth
- Establish policies that promote company culture and vision
- Establish standard operating procedures to ensure all staff are operating in a consistent manner in provision of services
- Oversee daily operations of the company and the work of all staff (Credentialing, client onboarding, staff development, general operations, HR, etc)
- Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication
- Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
- Present performance measures and plans to CEO as needed
- Assist CEO in business development matters
- Participate in expansion activities and onboarding of new clients
- Manage relationships with clients, partners, and vendors
- Have a notable impact on infrastructure and operational readiness for future growth
- Other duties as may be requested by the CEO for efficient operation of the business
Essential Skills, Experience and Education:
- This position requires 5-10 years of operational management experience in healthcare administration such as medical practice management, provider network management, medical staff office oversight, hospital administration, etc. that includes extensive exposure to the provider credentialing process. This is a hands-on operations management role.
- BS/BA in Business Administration or relevant field from an accredited institution. Candidates with advanced degree will receive preference (MBA, etc)
- Proven experience managing the revenue cycle of healthcare organizations
- Proven experience in a senior management role within a healthcare organization
- Understanding of business functions such as HR, Finance, marketing, sales, etc.
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development
- Experience in business development activities
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- Working knowledge of IT/Business infrastructure and Google Apps
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
- Excellent with Budgeting, forecasting, and strategic planning skills
This is a new executive position for nCred. The company owner is looking for a second in command to help lead the company into the future and ensure operations are expertly managed with sound fiscal goals in mind. The position requires an independent thinker with an entrepreneurial attitude who can help shape this new executive position and have a positive impact on the health and prosperity of the company. Compensation will be commensurate with the size of our organization and with the skills, experience, and education that our final candidate brings to the organization.