Business Intelligence Developer
- Posted: over a month ago
n-Link Corporation was founded in 1995 as a high-end enterprise IT solutions firm attracting high-flying performers to join our company of owners. As a woman-owned small business, the founder created an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) in 1999 and 10 years later became 100% ESOP owned. In 2011, the company was selected as a "Top Small Company Workplaces" by Inc. Magazine and was awarded the prestigious "Innovation Award" by the National Center for Employee Ownership (NCEO). It has also won a place on Inc. Magazine's 500/5000 fastest growing companies in America for 2013, 2014 and 2015.
We are currently seeking a highly qualified Business Intelligence Developer to support a contract to provide Business Intelligence and Reporting (BIR) & End User IT Support Services at the National Institute of Mental Health.
- Present analysis results in Microsoft PowerPoint to meeting participants and upper management
- Design and develop data analysis and reporting solutions
- Review and analyze data from multiple internal and external sources
- Develop and maintain complex ETL (extraction, transformation, and loading) processes using Pentaho ETL (or similar)
- Design and create multiple dashboards that display selected data for specific audiences
- Research and evaluate technical solutions and provide recommendations for given requirements
- Create and maintain technical documentation
- Assist with the establishment and creation of standard processes and procedures (SOPs) for business intelligence and reporting (BIR) industry best practices
- Translate business and/or functional requirements into dashboards, reports, or visual presentations
- Support customer data integration with systems and reporting applications that serve as the basis for making data-driven decisions by management.
- Provide input and recommendations for new and emerging reporting capabilities as the need arises.
- Provide Data Analysis and Requirements support for developing and modifying software and related systems for the customer and customer's business community.
- Experienced with stored procedure writing
- Experience with relational and dimensional databases
- Expertise in use of BI platforms, particularly Tableau
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Familiarity with the Agile software development methodology
- Familiarity with the Federal Data Strategy plan
- Ability to obtain NACI (Active Security Clearance preferred
Masters degree and 10+ years of experience, OR Bachelor's degree and 12+ years of experience OR Associates degree and 14 years of experience OR high school degree and 16+ years of relevant professional experience
EEO COMPANY STATEMENT:
~n-Link is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, ancestry, religion, orientation, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability, genetic information, handicap or veteran status. ~ In addition, if you would like to request a copy of our Affirmative Action Plan, you can do so by placing a formal request.
Section 508 Disclaimer: n-Link is committed to ensuring that our Career Portal Site is accessible to the widest possible audience. We are continually improving accessibility by following all recommended guidelines outlined in Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act Amendments of 1998. If you or someone else, needs assistance in applying to one of our advertised positions, please contact someone from our Human Resources Team for assistance. Please describe the nature of the problem and the section where the difficulty was encountered. We will do our best to provide you with the information you require so that you are able to apply to the position. We can be contacted via email email@example.com or by calling (541) 362-6192. Thank you!~
Powered by JazzHR
TechnologyView all jobs at n-Link Corporation