Our company is a midsized family owned business. We have a strong work ethic with a good balance of personal responsibility and shared goals, and we have a lot of fun in the process. Veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
We currently have three openings available with similar required skill sets. The hourly wage range for these positions is $18 - $32.
At a minimum, the qualified candidates will have no less than two years’ experience in:
- Soldering surface mount components.
- Electronic troubleshooting to component level
- Be able to skillfully operate bench tests equipment such as oscilloscopes, digital volt meters, signal generators, and power supplies.
- Reading and understanding electronic circuit schematics.
Have a good understanding of basic electronic theory:
- Ohm’s law
- Semiconductor functions
- Passive component functions
Other essential requirements include:
- Good documentation skills related to the position.
- Being be a team player with good communication skills.
- A very good work ethic, and you must take pride in your work.
- Must be able and willing to listen and follow instructions, and offer constructive feedback.