myTrueHR Olathe, KS
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
What you will do here:
You will have the opportunity to work with talented professionals who specialize in the field of fine homebuilding and remodeling. If you are looking for a role with great pay, benefits and the ability to grow, we want to talk to you! The Office Manager will maintain the day-to-day operations inside the office, including reception, and administrative support. The position will also have the opportunity to assist the President, Director of Production, Superintendents, field crew, trade contractors, and clients who interact with the company.
- Work with clients and fellow employees in a positive, responsive manner.
- Responsible for Lead Intake and Scheduling Sales visits.
- Correspondence with customers via email and phone to discuss project time line and weekly touchpoints to ensure the customer is up to speed on project details.
- Working with the sales associates to ensure all paperwork has been submitted accurately and on-time.
- Work with local municipality to pull all associated permits for jobs.
- Maintaining office supplies and ensuring the office is appropriately stocked. Manage office budget
- Perform receptionist duties: greet visitors, and answer and direct phone calls
- Responsibly for invoice printing and appropriate distribution.
- Preferred: Construction or Trade school with experience in related field.
- Personal computer experience – MS Office suite of products (Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint)
- Must be available for flexible work hours if required and be available after hours should emergencies arise during projects.
- 2-5 years of work experience in an administrative/office management role
- Must have exceptional attention to detail
- Strong organizational and time management skills, and ability to prioritize
- Must be a self-starter and self-finisher
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and analytical abilities
What are we offering you?
Overall, we are excited about what we have here, which is the chance to work with a group of dedicated, smart and innovative professionals that know how to get work done! We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, a relaxed atmosphere, development and growth opportunities and the ability to play a role in making a difference in our team and customers lives. We have a leadership team that is dedicated to transparency, innovation, and growth. With a long standing and proud history, we feel like we are just getting started and will constantly be driven to achieve more. If this sounds like you, we want to talk to you!
- Generously subsidized company sponsored medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401K with company match and immediate vesting
- 4 paid company holidays per year
- Start with Company’s standard PTO Policy.
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at myTrueHR