Sales Representative Formwork, Seattle, WA
- Posted: over a month ago
Backed by some public relations experience and a solid network of contacts amongst the Architect & Designer community, Identify, market, and pursue medium to large scale commercial and residential project and opportunities. With a deep understanding of the Architect, Designer, and Dealer network position our brand at the early stage of the specification process. Prospect, present, specify, service and follow-up in coordination with the project team to secure our brands.
Manage all aspects of the relationship with the established Dealer network, and develop new Dealer clients to promote the brand(s). Enhance networks, relationships, and expand awareness of product lines, service and capabilities of the business.
- Initiate the sales process at the early stage of the scope and/or specification of projects to position company (brands as required), and achieve budgeted targets;
- Work to nurture and improve relationships by conveying a deep understanding of the
Architect, Designer, Developer and Dealer interests and needs while working on reinforcing
clients position in regards to our products and service;
- Support the Dealer and installers on projects and be the liaison with Architects, Designers,
Builder and Developer in a continuous and timely fashion;
- Maintain a high standard of customer service in the areas of sales, communication, inquiries,
follow-ups, complaints, etc.;
- Provide feedback on market, market trends, competition, and any relevant information;
- Identify key stakeholders/decision makers within the Architect, Designer, and Builder community and keep abreast of potential development and projects;
- Maintain/enhance reference list/network with key information sought from personal contacts, media sources, attending functions/community activities at a local and State/National level;
- Work closely with the company team to find options and solutions to align and fulfill customer needs while maximizing margins, profits and market share;
- Work closely with Sales team to either lead or provide support/information on targeted accounts and provide timely and accurate reporting of market information or sales opportunity and tactics that may improve net mill returns and business positioning;
- Act in ways that protect, uphold and improve the company brand and reputation;
Degree/Diploma in Sales/Design or relevant field
7 to 10 years in Sales/Account Manager (Personal Network is Key)
Communication, People management, Analytical Problem solving, Leadership, Computer
Creativity, Initiative, Professionalism, Teamwork, Accurate, Detailed, Dependable, Ethics, Autonomy, Social, Passion for Business.
mono ven - CHURN
BusinessView all jobs at mono ven - CHURN