Registered Behavior Technician (RBT)
monarchbehavior Boca Raton, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
ONLY HIRING PEOPLE WITH MEDICAID NUMBER AND RBT CERTIFIED WITH BACB.
DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DON'T HAVE BOTH CERTIFICATES
At Monarch Behavior Analysis, we are looking for qualified candidates to work as individual contractors who want to improve the lives of children with special needs diagnosis. Our team is paid by hour of one-to-one services at the child’s home, school or community base services.
WE OFFER DAY (LIMITED), AFTER SCHOOL AND WEEKENDS HOURS. IF YOU ARE AVAILABLE AFTER SCHOOL HOURS WE CAN GUARANTEE SOME DAY HOURS.
For Students BCBA: BACB FIELDWORK SUPERVISION WILL BE PROVIDED BY A CERTIFIED SUPERVISOR BCBA.
- Implement Individualized Behavior Support Plan (BSP) as designed by Behavior Analyst
- Collect daily data in application (Tablet) or forms designed by the BCBA or BCaBA
- Training caregivers/parents in strategies specify in Behavior Support Plan (BSP)
- For Behavior Analyst students: Registered in Applied Behavior Analysis classes and completed the third course sequence.
- Hold a registered Behavior Technician Certificate with the BACB board www.bacb.com
- Effective oral and written communication skills in English
- Outstanding social skills
- A minimum of 2-year of experience providing ABA services to children
- Experience implementing ABLLS and VBMAPP assessments tool
- Kind and love to work with children
Documentation needed to apply:
- Valid Driver License copy
- Proof of residency
- Car insurance card
- Copy of your RBT email from the BACB
- Copy of your High school diploma, bachelor or higher degree
- Transcripts of classes (if applied)
- Criminal History Background Check (CHBC)
- CPR, HIPAA, zero tolerance, health and safety training, HIV, and introduction to developmental disability certificates
- Professional Liability insurance
- NPI number (if your don’t have any we can help)
Reimbursement: HOME $25 WITH A BACHELOR LEVEL IN PSYCHOLOGY AND CENTER $22 WITH +2 YEARS EXPERIENCE
To apply: Complete application form and upload resume at http://monarchbehavior.com/careers/#aba
monarchbehaviorWhy Work Here?
We offer full-time from 30-40 hours per week (W2). We support student analysts to become BCBA or BCaBA . We provide RBT supervision
5180 W Atlantic Ave Suite 112 Delray Beach FL 33484Boca Raton, FL
HealthcareView all jobs at monarchbehavior