Financial Business Analyst
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
MMD Tech is a professional staffing resource that is seeking a FINANCIAL ANALYST for a global manufacturing company in the Muskegon County area.
This position is subject to the Internal Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) which requires U.S. person status.
The FINANCIAL ANALYST will be responsible for LEADING the reporting and have the ability to extract data and provide effective analysis. In addition to analysis of financial and operational results, monthly tracking and reconciliation of AR issues, and month-end closing and reporting, including account reconciliations and coordination of closing entries with other locations.
- Ownership and execution of daily reporting systems.
- Capital appropriation and Fixed Asset support.
- Analysis of plant spending and leadership of spend management systems.
- Data extraction and report development.
- Financial analysis and process development for special projects, as required.
- Provide annual and quarterly corporate tax reporting.
- Support through Ad-hoc reporting and analysis as needed.
- Completion of Alcoa's Sarbanes-Oxley requirements for internal controls.
- B.S. Degree in Business, preferred concentration in Accounting or Finance
- Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
- This position is subject to the Internal Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) which requires U.S. person status.
Who is MMD Tech? We are a global talent solutions company working with
clients all over the world. We deliver managed sales, service, marketing, and business solutions to our clients. We are committed to your success, working quickly and efficiently to provide tangible,
measurable results. To see our other open positions, please visit: https://careers.mmdtech.com/
BusinessView all jobs at mmd
Get fresh Senior Financial Analyst jobs daily straight to your inbox!