This job listing expired over a month ago
We are seeking a Wedding Planner to join our team! You will be responsible for organizing important events from conception through completion.
- Coordinate all event activities and personnel
- Distribute all meeting information and supplies to attending personnel
- Calculate and propose budgets for planned events or meetings
- Research and identify successful event opportunities
- Maintain stock of event supplies
- Previous experience in event planning or other related fields
- Strong project managing skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Ability to work well in teams
Why Work Here?
We give the right seasonal tough, I opened my company in 1998 and has been going good ever since.
I have a company that is growing and need the right people in place to make it number one.
8330 Iris Road
Browse Wedding Planning Jobs in Chattanooga, TN
See all open Wedding Planning Jobs in Chattanooga, TN
Primary Objectives include assimilation and orienting new employees to the organization, building relationships and initiatives to extend employee tenure engagement, event planning and coordination ...
Cake planning including Birthdays, Graduations, Weddings, Holidays, etc. Cook Learn our culinary programs! Everything from Hand Tossed Pizza to freshly prepared Philly Cheese steak sandwiches
Vision Hospitality Group
Oversees the effective planning of Functions and Banquets. Responsible for administrative duties ... Be aware of local activities - newspaper (wedding announcements, etc.), and surrounding area
Get fresh Wedding Planning jobs daily straight to your inbox!