Executive Assistant - Operations
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Executive Assistant provides exceptional administrative support to three Senior Leaders within the Operations department, allowing the Leaders to focus on decision-making and higher-level responsibilities. This role serves as a a link between the Leaders and the rest of the employees, contributes to better organization and planning, and help Leaders be more effective in their roles. With your keen eye for detail and your proven efficiency in managing multiple priorities, those around you are set up for success by your prompt correspondence and proactive approach. Your natural adaptability allows you to flourish in an environment that often requires nimble rearrangements. You are a champion of organizational skills and clear communication. You have a collaborative spirit and enjoy working with a team of fellow Administrative professionals to elevate the Leaders at miR Scientific LLC.
- Maintains the Leaders' schedules, including calendar management, arranges travel and logistics, keeps Leader current with information needed while traveling. Must be able to set expectations and manage priorities appropriately.
- Prepares background materials in advance of meetings, and proactively identifies and escalates conflicts as appropriate.
- Provides a wide range of administrative support, including answering and screening phone calls and incoming mail, drafting and editing correspondence, etc.
- Manages meeting logistics, including scheduling, sourcing venues, liaising with vendors, arranging catering, preparing and distributing agendas and background materials.
- Assists with meetings of working groups and other committees including scheduling, handling logistics, preparing agenda, sending materials for review prior to the meetings; compiles presentations, prepares meeting notes and maintains action items list with follow up to ensure completion.
- Reviews and processes expense claims in accordance with established policies and procedures and prepares credit card reconciliation.
- Works with Leaders to ensure exceptional stewardship of all stakeholders.
- Establishes and maintains confidential files and records; releases documents or other information requiring the use of discretion as to the nature and extent of distribution.
- Taking meeting minutes and using this information to be able to manage tasks appropriately.
- Other duties as assigned including overseeing projects as directed by the Leaders.
- Superior organizational and time management skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, ability to build strong working relationships and interact with internal and external stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Strong work ethic, ability to exercise discretion, demonstrates initiative.
- Self-directed, works independently and in a team to do what it takes to get the work done.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Previous experience with event management, project management, and/or corporate governance an asset.
- Top soft skills required : diligence, professionalism, precision, articulation
- Experience working in healthcare or bio science is a nice-to-have or experience working within a science and innovation company
Education and Experience:
- Post-secondary education in business administration
- 3-5+ years of experience in a similar role, supporting 2 or more Leaders with significant responsibility
- Experience working in healthcare or bio science or experience working within a science and innovation company is an asset
Working Conditions and Physical Effort:
- Work-from home with ability to travel a minimum of 3 weeks per year
- While your regular hours of work are eight (8) per day, forty (40) per week from Monday to Friday, you acknowledge that the hours of work may vary and be irregular at times to meet the objectives of the Company. You acknowledge that this paragraph constitutes an agreement to work such hours where such agreement is required by applicable legislation.
- High stress, fast-paced environment with a high volume of work to be completed daily
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Limited exposure to physical risk
- Limited physical effort required
AddressNew York, NY
Get fresh Executive Support jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.