Customer Service Representative/Problem Solver and Happiness Maker
metro sewer and plumbing Chattanooga, TN
- Posted: over a month ago
- $12 to $22 Hourly (plus commission)
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
Metro Plumbing Heating and Air is a service and repair plumbing heating and air company, serving the tri-state area for over 30 years. We are up to date with the latest technologies and business practices. Our continued growth has created an opening for an experienced customer service representative.
The position of Customer Service is to deliver exceptional customer service reflective of Metro’s values by ensuring that the first interaction with the customer exceeds their expectations in terms of service quality and to provide options for service appointments and meet performance metrics required by the company. Some service background would be good plumbing ,electrical, Hvac etc. Thank you for applying.
- Respond to incoming customer calls with courtesy, offering appointment windows and requested lead times.
- Engage in outbound calling to secure the appropriate amount of scheduled calls and club memberships required for a successful service operation.
- Follows Customer Care “Call Script” for quality and efficient responses to customers.
- Maintain required daily call counts to meet daily, weekly and monthly quotas.
- Maintain complete, accurate and updated information in the customer database.
- Ensure “Club Memberships” are renewed and preventative maintenance appointments are scheduled for technicians.
- Work with Dispatch to schedule service calls and debrief technicians with accurate customer information.
- Effectively manage conflict resolution with customers through clear communication, addressing all concerns, questions, or problems expediently.
- Promptly report any service issues to the appropriate leader to ensure customer satisfaction is maintained.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Prior call center experience preferred.
- Basic computer skills including Word, Excel, and any other software used by the company.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal.
- Geographical knowledge of service area and/or map reading skills. min two years of college
- Must have a sense of humor and be able to laugh at oneself
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance Options
- Life Insurance
- Company-paid vacation/holidays
- Weekly direct deposit paychecks
metro sewer and plumbingWhy Work Here?
You’re the best and you want to join a team that appreciates you, where you can create your own opportunities.
We keep on growing because we only hire the best, and our customers love us for it. We’ve been at this a long time here in Chattanooga. You’ve probably seen our trucks and our ads. What you don’t know is what it’s like to be a part of a team like this. How much you feel appreciated when you don’t cut corners. How much we inspire ongoing training and education. How much you can earn when you truly are the best. People often come to us looking for a job. They stay with us because they find a fulfilling career, room to grow, and opportunities to excel. We are a team of home service experts who go the extra mile to ensure peak performance for your home’s plumbing, heating and air conditioning.
8988 Fuller RoadChattanooga, TN
BusinessView all jobs at metro sewer and plumbing