The CSR is the voice of Seaside and directly impacts each member's experience by servicing inquiries and troubleshoot issues via phone, internet or email in positive manner.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent, required.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Minimum two years experience in a transaction- based environment such as a call center or similar environment.
- Experienced in a managed healthcare environment, preferred.
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to write and articulate in a clear, concise and persuasive manner to effectively.
- Demonstrates the ability to empathetic and compassionate.
- Basic computer skills, including general knowledge of Outlook, MS Word and Excel applications, type minimum of 45 WPM.
- Experience using copy machine and scanner.
- Bi-lingual (Spanish/English) Preferred.