medi USA is looking for a motivated and personable individual who is interested in starting a career in medical sales. This exciting, entry-level position will provide training and outside sales experience, primarily calling on physicians. As an Associate Sales & Marketing Representative, you will promote our line of medical compression products to a wide variety of physicians and provide training and support to key customers.
The Associate Sales & Marketing Representative position will involve:
- Detailing Physicians and Driving Rx to our Dealers
- Servicing Key Accounts
- Providing Expert Product Training and Information to Clients
- Documenting and Recording Sales Activity
As an Associate Sales & Marketing Representative, you will promote our phlebology, lymphology and endurance sports (CEP) line to physicians, as well as new and existing customers. You will also train and educate physicians, therapists and other medical professionals on the benefits of our line of medical products.
Your specific duties as an Associate Rep will include:
- Building relationships with customers and medical professionals
- Assisting the Territory Business Manager in meeting certain Key Account sales goals
- Gaining and maintaining up-to-date knowledge of our medical product line
- Consulting with customers, ascertaining their needs and answering their questions
As an Associate Sales & Marketing Representative, you must be a motivated self-starter who wants to improve your career immediately. No previous pharmaceutical or medical sales experience is required. A positive, outgoing, high-energy person will excel in this role.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Valid driver’s license, clean driving record and reliable transportation
- Willing to travel on occasional overnight business trips
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Education or working knowledge of anatomy, physiology or athletic training a plus
As an Associate Sales & Marketing Representative, you will receive comprehensive training to familiarize yourself with our medical product line and with our sales system. With success, you will have ample opportunity for career growth and advancement into a full Territory Business Manager role. We appreciate your hard work and dedication and will reward you with a compensation package that includes base salary plus commission/bonus, as well as a benefits package.
Your benefits as an Associate Sales & Marketing Representative will include:
- Health, dental and vision coverage beginning on day 1 of employment – includes low pretax contribution level for premium health insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability coverage
- 401(k) w/ company match –you are 100% vested once you participate
- Commissions and Bonus opportunities
- 10 vacation & 6 personal days off (prorated in 1st year), plus holidays - vacation time increases after 5 & 10 years of employment with us
- Car allowance - includes reimbursement for gas and oil
- Paid travel and business expense
Company offers a competitive compensation package and comprehensive benefits: health, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, vacation, personal, and holidays and more! Include salary requirements. All candidates must be able to pass a drug test and background check.
medi USA, LP is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.