- Posted: over a month ago
Since being founded in 2014, meShare has been focused on creating an open cloud platform to help more businesses participate in the IoT movement and to provide better IoT solutions that fit users' needs. To realize this, we've built our own data center and have partnered with IoT Solution Providers to transform the way their customers interact with their devices. Millions of users use applications built on the meShare platform to keep their homes and businesses safe, to connect with family and friends, and to share and remember special moments.
The product team builds, maintains, and improves all of meShare innovative products. As the product team
- We are biased towards action - Speed matters in business. Many decisions and actions are reversible and do not need extensive study. We value calculated risk taking
- We ship - We are huge fans of build/iterate/learn with a weekly cadence
- Team-centric - We collaborate closely with our clients, every business stakeholder & team (such as business development, marketing, customer support, etc.).
- Driven by Initiative - We applaud initiative. Provide the freedom to take initiative, being autonomous & self driven. We do not believe in micromanagement.
- We have strong customer focus - Most importantly we make products for our clients and their customers. So we are guided by their needs
As the UI/UX designer you will be working on all of meShare’s products including Resource Management & Data Analytics Tool, Developer Center, Web applications and our Client’s mobile & web applications. In this role, you will be instrumental in developing meShare’s next generation of products, their information architecture and the interactions between the products. In this role, you will be the primary advocate of the user and the expert in user centric & visual design. You will also be instrumental in developing the visual identity of meShare’s complex ecosystem of enterprise applications. If you are looking for new captivating challenges on a daily basis, eager to grow and make an impact on meShare’s next generation of products, this is the place for you.
- Manage all design aspects of a project from start to finish, own the end-to-end user experience of the project
- Advocate for the user’s needs & experience at every step of the process
- Identify new product improvement opportunities through competitor and user research
- Collaborate with product & engineering throughout the design process - from creating user flows & wireframes to building user interface mock-ups and prototypes
- Work with product owners & designers to turn high level abstract ideas into user flows & wireframes
- Provide finalized deliverables needed by engineering to commence development
- Work with engineering and testing to ensure the products meet the design requirements
Technical Skills Requirements
- Portfolio of UX and design projects that showcases thinking and process from project conception to completion (personas, journey maps, low to high fidelity prototypes)
- Familiar with design principles and design process
- Familiar with user-centered research and design
- Proficient in user testing methodology
- Strong understanding of the end-to-end UX/UI lifecycle
- Demonstrable fluency with Sketch, XD, Adobe Suite, or other design tools
Experience & Qualifications
- Bachelor degree in Design, Human-Computer Interaction, or related field
- 2+ years experience in a UX/UI Design role
Soft Skill Requirements
- Self-starter; able to work independently and proactively
- Excellent attention to detail
- Extraordinary verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent in problem-solving
- Highly professional, with the ability to deliver solid work on a tight schedule
- Able to work in a multicultural, fast-paced team environment
- Be able to work flexible hours occasionally including evenings for meeting with teams in different time zones
- Strong interest in IoT and smart home technologies
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?