Aviation Financial Analyst, Forecasting & Modeling
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
Position Title: Aviation Financial Analyst
Experience: One to three years
Status: Full Time Employee
Job Location: Arlington, Virginia
Business Hours: 9:00-5:30 M-F, Hybrid Work Schedule
Start Date: Immediately
Salary: Commensurate with Experience
Travel: 0% - 5%
- Assist in developing and maintaining Excel based advanced valuation and economic models, including financial decision models used in commercial aircraft asset backed securitizations (ABS).
- Maintain expertise on aircraft maintenance practices for forecasting accuracy.
- Perform business valuation & due diligence on aviation investments for private equity & hedge fund.
- Engage in business development activity including client presentations, proposals, & conferences.
- Procure data, perform research and conduct other project related analysis using proprietary internal data and external publications such as Boeing Current Market Outlook, Airbus Global Market Forecast, and Department of Transportation Form 41 data.
- Undergraduate degree in accounting, finance, business, aviation, or other related degree.
- Strong understanding of commonly used valuation methodology.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Authorization to work in the United States (Employment Eligibility Verification (I-9) Form).
- Knowledge of VBA or other programming languages.
- Previous experience within the aviation industry, transportation finance, or asset backed securitizations.
- Understanding of the business dynamics of airlines and aircraft lessors.
2101 Wilson Blvd.Arlington, VA
Finance and Insurance
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?