We're looking for an individual who has a strong skills with Shopify and Shipstation. Your ability to set priorities and meet deadlines is essential to your success and that of the company. Your responsibilities will include supervising warehouse associates, managing and working on shipping/receiving, product assembly, inventory control, and customer service. You will also use a computerized system to help prepare daily shipping and tracking of orders.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Lead by example, supervising warehouse associates
• Receive shipments off the truck
• Place new shipment in proper plan on warehouse floor
• Process customer/client orders and then fill those orders
• Prepare shipping labels
• Keep the warehouse tidy at all times
• Rotate inventory of any and all goods by date, finished and stored.
• 5 years of warehouse work experience
• Supervisory or leadership role experience
• High school diploma required
• Enrollment and /or completion of any further education is preferred
• Ability to manage inventory and process new shipment using inventory management software
• Great interpersonal and communication skills
• Familiar with FedEx, UPS, Shopify and Shipstation shipping software