We are a wonderful family of 5 busy people who are looking for an enthusiastic, hard working, and humble sous chef to elevate our culinary experience!
- We are looking for someone to "test" out the position by coming 2 days a week for the first couple weeks, from 4-7pm. If you enjoy the experience and we feel you are the right fit, we would like to have you come 5 days a week from 4-7pm. We are also open to changing this schedule around to accommodate your schedule, but ultimately the position will be 15-20 hours a week.
- Create meals based on a very special diet (kosher, gluten free, free of common allergens and several other dietary restrictions)
- Follow CLEAR instructions from the head of the household who is a top culinary chef. She will want to share in detail how things should be prepared and what steps should be followed daily.
- Track, record and replenish inventory as needed
- Clear knowledge of food safety is a must
- Food shopping will also be part of the responsibilities from time to time.
- Knowledge of kosher laws is a plus but definitely not a must.
- Sometimes what will be required is to make food for our little babies. But we will give you all the instructions on what they love :)
- Be willing to also assist in cleaning kitchen, prepping, and maintaining a tidy atmosphere at all times.
You will be guided by the head of the household in how and what to prepare on a daily basis.
Our business is run from home so we have a really busy schedule. That is why we are looking for someone amazing to help create a wonderful culinary atmosphere. We hope this is you!