IT Project Engineer
mac-tech LLC. New York, NY
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Located in the heart of SoHo, New York City, mac-tech provides IT systems integration, support, and maintenance to small and medium sized businesses. We are seeking a Project Engineer that's eager to work in a team environment. Applicants should have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, must be highly organized, detail-oriented, and have the ability to multitask in a dynamic environment.
This role is a hybrid project management and engineering role. We are seeking candidates that are ambitious, enthusiastic, self-starters who can work effectively both independently and in a team environment. Plenty of opportunity for growth and career development!
- Consistently evaluate new IT strategies, industry trends, and best practices
- Develop and maintain working knowledge of industry leading small business technologies and platforms
- Collaborate with sales team on strategic recommendations for clients
- Assist in project planning and engineering/technical review of project proposals
- Self-manage project implementation and execute work plan
- Delegate and partner with peers
- Communicate progress updates to clients
- Ensure deadlines are met
- Maintain required project documentation
- Serve as a liaison between business and technical aspects of projects, customer facing and internally
- Previous experience in information technology or other related fields
- Strong project management skills
- Strong analysis and critical thinking skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Strong leadership qualities
Must have work experience in the following areas:
- Communications and Productivity Suites (Microsoft 365, G Suite)
- Device Management (Jamf Pro, Microsoft Intune, Meraki Systems Manager, VMware Workspace ONE)
- Network Administration (SonicWALL, Meraki, Cisco Small Business Products)
- Identity and Access Management (Active Directory, Azure AD, Okta, OneLogin)
- Remote Support Tools (Apple Remote Desktop, TeamViewer, Microsoft Remote Desktop)
- IaaS Platforms (Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Cloud/Azure, Google Cloud Platform)
- Ticketing and CRM Systems (ConnectWise, Zendesk, ServiceNow, Salesforce)
Must have one or more of the following qualifications:
- Certification in CompTIA A+, Network+, or Security+, or equivalent
- Apple Certified Support Professional (ACSP) or Apple Certified Mac Technician (ACMT)
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP) or Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA)
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
mac-tech LLC.Why Work Here?
Team oriented, collaborative environment, lots of opportunity to learn and grow.
mac-tech provides IT systems integration, support, and maintenance to small and medium sized businesses.
594 BroadwayNew York, NY