Technical Recruiter - Virtual/Remote
mPulse Mobile Great Falls, MT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
As a leader in mPulse driving technical roles to be filled, the selected candidate will need to strategize with managers to source candidates and drive them into candidate pools. They will lead efforts in driving diversity into candidate pools.
Permanent Flexible Hybrid work schedule (remote), Medical insurance, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, Prescription drug coverage, 401K, 401K with company match, Life Insurance, Health Spending Account (HSA), Flex Spending Account (FSA), Paid holidays, Phone/Internet Stipend, Paid time off, Employee Referral Program, Community service programs
mPulse Mobile is reimagining health engagement to inspire healthier lives and deeper relationships between healthcare organizations and their consumers. Healthcare’s leading Conversational AI platform combines with award-winning health education for the streaming age to deliver tailored digital health engagement that educates and activates healthcare consumers. With over a decade of experience, 100+ healthcare customers and more than 300 million conversations annually, mPulse Mobile has the data, the expertise and the solutions to drive healthy behavior change.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Full-cycle recruitment process for technical roles from job description development, sourcing, screening, interviewing, coordinating interviews
- Strategize with hiring managers to capture top talent in applicant tracking system by setting up assessments
- Manage and post technical positions using unconscious bias applicant tracking system
- Strategize and recommend technical focused Diversity & Inclusion efforts
- Ensure technical hiring managers are adhering to interviewing and recruitment laws and ordinances. Ensure managers follow EEO practices and guidelines.
- Participate in sourcing efforts to attend and host technical recruitment events both virtually and in person
- 5-8 years experience recruiting technical roles
- Experience and knowledge of engineering skill sets (different coding languages, technical stacks and terminology) Preferably Python & Ruby
- Experience managing talent by building rapport
- Experience driving exceptional candidate experience
- Experience identifying talent within full-cycle recruitment role
- Experience recruiting in a fast-growing environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communication, Human Resources or other related field
- 3 years experience recruiting technical roles
- Full-cycle recruitment process for technical roles from job description development, sourcing, screening, interviewing, setting up interviews
- Strong knowledge of engineering skill sets (different coding languages, technical stacks and terminology)
- Must be located in the US Territory
3 years experience recruiting technical roles
Full-cycle recruitment process for technical roles from job description development, sourcing, screening, interviewing, setting up interviews
Strong knowledge of engineering skill sets (different coding languages, technical stacks and terminology)
Located in U.S. Territory
•Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communication, Human Resources or other related field
Knowledge in: Assessing Python
Knowledge in: Assessing Ruby
Knowledge in: Assessing Django
Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
AddressGreat Falls, MT
BusinessView all jobs at mPulse Mobile