Strategic Initiatives Manager - Virtual/Remote
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Purpose of the Role:
mPulse Mobile is seeking a highly skilled Strategic Initiatives Manager to contribute to mPulse’s growth and help us maintain our position as an innovative authority in improving health outcomes. This Strategic Initiatives Manager will be focused on strategy and operations to support the Director of Strategic Initiatives and leadership team across a variety of programs enabling mPulse’s growth as an organization.
Permanent Flexible Hybrid work schedule (remote), Medical insurance, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, Prescription drug coverage, 401K, 401K with company match, Life Insurance, Health Spending Account (HSA), Flex Spending Account (FSA), Paid holidays, Phone/Internet Stipend, Paid time off, Employee Referral Program, Community service programs
mPulse Mobile is reimagining health engagement to inspire healthier lives and deeper relationships between healthcare organizations and their consumers. Healthcare's leading Conversational AI platform combines with award-winning health education for the streaming age to deliver tailored digital health engagement that educates and activates healthcare consumers. With over a decade of experience, 100+ healthcare customers and more than 300 million conversations annually, mPulse Mobile has the data, the expertise and the solutions to drive healthy behavior change.
The Big Know, now part of mPulse Mobile, delivers wellbeing for the streaming age through a modern learning platform and cinematic content created with popular experts. Offering custom and licensable content solutions, The Big Know helps health innovators reach more people and lower costs to serve and improve health outcomes. Combined mPulse’s proven ability to reach and engage vital member populations with The Big Know’s learning expertise and rich media health education experiences, enabling health innovators to deliver personalized conversational experiences in preferred member channels and streaming content formats
- Enjoy Flexible PTO and flexible work hours
- Hybrid, remote-first working model with quarterly team meetings (travel paid by mPulse)
- Two office locations: Encino, CA and Minneapolis, MN
- mPulse Mobile covers 100% of employee only premiums for selected plans as well as 25% dependent coverage
- Full Vision and Dental – Dental and Vision individual premiums paid by mPulse
- 401K Program with a 4% match
- 3 Weeks Paid Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Wellness and Work from Home stipend
- Virtual Happy Hours & events
- Weekly All-Hands meetings giving regular access to leadership
- Several team interest groups including: Diversity, Inclusion, & You committee, Culture Club, and mPulse Mobilize
- Laptop fitness station in LA Office
- Ping pong conference table and Foosball
- Free snacks and drinks
- mPulse Mobile is the award recipient of Inc. Magazine's "Best in Business - 2021" and BuiltIn's "Remote First Best Places to Work - 2022"
Duties and Responsibilities:
Project manage critical strategic efforts including but not limited to: business process design, Go-to-Market strategy, M&A integration, and strategic planning.
Prepare and present project plans and updates to management and provide day-to-day operational support.
Organize, track, and communicate action items and follow-ups to focus the team on what needs to be accomplished.
STRATEGIC PLANNING & CROSS-FUNCTIONAL COLLABORATION:
Collaborate with leadership on developing milestones, KPIs, and deliverables.
Interface with cross-functional partners to ensure alignment across key stakeholders and teams.
Develop and own process, documentation, project plans and timelines for cross-functional initiatives aimed at driving company growth.
Connect granular tasks to longer-term, big-picture strategic objectives.
Prioritize in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
STRATEGY & ANALYSIS:
Analyze processes and business intel, identify opportunities or friction points throughout the company, propose plans for action to achieve operational efficiency or revenue growth.
Research M&A targets and competitive landscape and present insights.
BusinessView all jobs at mPulse Mobile