Strategic Account Director - Virtual/Remote
mPulse Mobile Racine, WI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Strategic Account Director will manage a client services team. As such, a big part of this role is to provide leadership to a high-performing team, manage team escalations both internally and externally, provide mentorship and performance management, grow the team as needed, as well as maintain the margins and profitability for their group.
The Strategic Account Director is responsible for increasing and reporting on revenue per client as well as maintaining a Strategic Account Growth Plan for key clients. This role is also responsible for assisting in the creation and maintenance of implementation and growth management tools required to accurately forecast and report on client revenue performance.
Permanent Flexible Hybrid work schedule (remote), Medical insurance, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, Prescription drug coverage, 401K, 401K with company match, Life Insurance, Health Spending Account (HSA), Flex Spending Account (FSA), Paid holidays, Phone/Internet Stipend, Paid time off, Employee Referral Program, Community service programs
mPulse Mobile is reimagining health engagement to inspire healthier lives and deeper relationships between healthcare organizations and their consumers. Healthcare's leading Conversational AI platform combines with award-winning health education for the streaming age to deliver tailored digital health engagement that educates and activates healthcare consumers. With over a decade of experience, 100+ healthcare customers and more than 300 million conversations annually, mPulse Mobile has the data, the expertise and the solutions to drive healthy behavior change.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for account retention, growth and managing contract renewals for an assigned book of business
- Manage and mentor a client service team
- Serve as an internal and external escalation point
- Accountable for the assigned book of business and its profitability and margins
- Develop strategic business plans to grow revenue through existing client growth
- Build “Trusted Advisor” relationships with key stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Assist mPulse clients in identifying, planning, and achieving short- & long-term strategic goals
- Identify new business expansion and adoption opportunities
- Manage internal resources efficiently to achieve client and company goals
- Leverage comprehensive understanding of company products and services to provide relevant adoption and recommendations for client solutions with ROI
- Interface with other mPulse teams to drive innovation and collaboration
- Build strong cross-functional relationships within client accounts
- Create high level SOWs as needed
- Lead business review meetings and create roadmaps with clients
- Understand and share industry trends, competitors, compliance
- Consult on product innovation and improvements
- Up to 30% travel
- Management and P&L experience preferred
- Prior experience in managing and mentoring a high-performance team
- Achieves growth and profitability goals
- Demonstrated success in client relationship planning, management, and growth strategy
- Prior experience in cross-functional roles and team collaboration
- Very Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Expertise in leading client adoption, measurement, and achievement of ROI
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to multi-task, and self-motivating
- Technical aptitude with ability to adapt, learn quickly, and teach others
- Excellent communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree
- 8+ years healthcare industry experience in consulting, or strategic account management
- Experience working with healthcare related technologies, data, and software(s)
- Proficient use of MS Office Suite, Salesforce.com, project management tools, etc.
8+ years healthcare industry experience in consulting, or strategic account management
Experience working with healthcare related technologies, data, and software(s)
Proficient use of MS Office Suite, Salesforce.com, project management tools, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
BusinessView all jobs at mPulse Mobile