Sr. Technical Product Manager (REQ100106) - Virtual/Remote
mPulse Mobile Rockville, MD
- Posted: over a month ago
mPulse Mobile, Inc. is growing fast, and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We are looking for people who share our values, challenge ordinary thinking, and push the pace of innovation while building a future for themselves and mPulse Mobile.
Permanent Flexible Hybrid work schedule (remote), Medical insurance, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, Prescription drug coverage, 401K, 401K with company match, Life Insurance, Health Spending Account (HSA), Flex Spending Account (FSA), Paid holidays, Phone/Internet Stipend, Paid time off, Employee Referral Program, Community service programs
mPulse Mobile is reimagining health engagement to inspire healthier lives and deeper relationships between healthcare organizations and their consumers. Healthcare’s leading Conversational AI platform combines with award-winning health education for the streaming age to deliver tailored digital health engagement that educates and activates healthcare consumers. With over a decade of experience, 100+ healthcare customers and more than 300 million conversations annually, mPulse Mobile has the data, the expertise and the solutions to drive healthy behavior change.
- Define and evolve the product vision and direction for our Program Manager experience, both on the UI, and also every other interaction that administrators and users have.
- Work in a cross functional and collaborative role spanning several teams such as product, design, engineering, marketing, sales and support.
- Ship features and improvements frequently and iteratively. You will own getting your product out the door, and you will own making sure it’s constantly getting better.
- Be responsible for all aspects of your product - if anything goes wrong, you’ll be on the front lines fixing it.
- Work hand in hand with customers, engaging in frequent conversations both onsite and in customer offices to understand their needs, gather feedback, and overall ensure that product direction is in tune with customer needs. You’ll often go stretches where you’re talking to multiple customers every day, and you’ll rarely go more than a week without a deep customer conversation.
- Move quickly and constantly iterate, moving from hypotheses developed from customer conversations, data and insights to running tests to confirm those hypotheses, to learnings and iteration towards a solution that customers didn’t even realize they wanted but now can’t live without.
- Be able to understand the breadth of our product line and how customers use it, as well as technical details especially in owned areas.
- Have experience defining a product vision and roadmap and managing incremental execution through successful launches.
- Thrive in the dynamic environment that comes with being part of a fast moving startup. That means flexibility as well as dealing with ambiguity.
- Be highly data driven, knowing how to get, understand, and use data to make the best possible decisions.
- Operate and think at both the UI layer where much of this work will live, but also deeper in the technology stack. Know whether the limitations of the current backend are reasonable or if we should rebuild to enable new capabilities. For example, though you won’t necessarily own them, you will have to learn about AWS Redshift, about SAML, our backend services API, ElasticSearch, and our data model.
- Drive execution with a cross-functional team, ensuring that everyone is working towards the same goals and impact.
- Show an understanding in the area of enterprise applications development, user experience design, analytics, healthcare, behavioral science and engagement solutions.
- Preferred experience 10+ years or relevant experience in a technical role, 5 years in product management specifically.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Business or other related field.
- 5 years minimum experience in Product Management role.
- Technical experience in understanding and working with complex technical products. Understanding of user or customer experiences with product.
5 years minimum experience in Product Management role.
Technical experience in understanding and working with complex technical products. Understanding of user or customer experiences with product.
Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Business or other related field.
Knowledge in: Microsoft Office Suite
Knowledge in: Microsoft Teams
Knowledge in: AWS
Knowledge in: API
Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
BusinessView all jobs at mPulse Mobile