Sr. Java Engineer - Virtual/Remote
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Permanent Flexible Hybrid work schedule (remote), Medical insurance, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, Prescription drug coverage, 401K, 401K with company match, Life Insurance, Health Spending Account (HSA), Flex Spending Account (FSA), Paid holidays, Phone/Internet Stipend, Paid time off, Employee Referral Program, Community service programs
mPulse Mobile is reimagining health engagement to inspire healthier lives and deeper relationships between healthcare organizations and their consumers. Healthcare's leading Conversational AI platform combines with award-winning health education for the streaming age to deliver tailored digital health engagement that educates and activates healthcare consumers. With over a decade of experience, 100+ healthcare customers and more than 300 million conversations annually, mPulse Mobile has the data, the expertise and the solutions to drive healthy behavior change.
- Enjoy Flexible PTO and flexible work hours
- Full Vision, Dental and Healthcare - all individual premiums paid by mPulse!
- 401K Program with a 4% match
- 3 Weeks Paid Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Weekly team lunches to celebrate victories
- Paid Parking as well as Car Pooling incentives
- Laptop fitness stations
- Ping pong conference table and Foosball
Duties and Responsibilities:
Responsible for the development, testing and implementation of speech IVR, SMS, email, and Mobile Web solutions to meet complex business needs.
Serve as subject matter expert in IVR development and design best practices
Collaborate closely with business partners and customers to clarify and fulfill requirements from design through acceptance and implementation.
Excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to work as a team-player.
Skills, Abilities, and Experience:
· Minimum 3 years of enterprise-scale Java application development experience
· IVR application experience is highly desirable
· Knowledge of SQL and experience with relational databases
· Experience with web services integration and APIs
· Hands-on experience in SQL (Postgres)
· Experience with servers, Linux and Networking a plus
· Proficiency on the LINUX (CentOS) command line and in UNIX shell scripting
· Nuance grammar development experience a plus
· Proficiency in Python and Perl language a plus
· Excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills
· Healthcare industry experience is a big plus
· Bachelor’s degree in technology discipline or equivalent experience Preferred
· Strong aptitude and passion for technology and technology related innovation
· Strong analytical skill set to decipher client needs and recommend solutions
· Must have strong sense of urgency and experience working with internal and external member teams
· Excellent problem-solving skills
· Ability to think creatively
· Extreme patience, ability to listen, a sense of humor and a controlled tenacity for delivering results
· Willing to quickly learn new methodologies and systems
· Can take charge and thrive in uncharted territory or ambiguous circumstances
Authorized to work in the US without sponsorship
Bachelor Degree or Equivalent Experience
Knowledge in: Assessing Python
Knowledge in: Java Enterprise Application Development
Knowledge in: Linux and Unix experience
Knowledge in: PostgreSQL
Knowledge in: Web Service integrations and API
Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
TechnologyView all jobs at mPulse Mobile