Sr/Mid Level Python Engineer - Virtual/Remote
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Permanent Flexible Hybrid work schedule (remote), Medical insurance, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, Prescription drug coverage, 401K, 401K with company match, Life Insurance, Health Spending Account (HSA), Flex Spending Account (FSA), Paid holidays, Phone/Internet Stipend, Paid time off, Employee Referral Program, Community service programs
mPulse Mobile is reimagining health engagement to inspire healthier lives and deeper relationships between healthcare organizations and their consumers. Healthcare's leading Conversational AI platform combines with award-winning health education for the streaming age to deliver tailored digital health engagement that educates and activates healthcare consumers. With over a decade of experience, 100+ healthcare customers and more than 300 million conversations annually, mPulse Mobile has the data, the expertise and the solutions to drive healthy behavior change.
mPulse Mobile delivers wellbeing for the streaming age through a modern learning platform and cinematic content created with popular experts. mPulse drives engagement content that helps its customers reach more consumers to serve vulnerable populations and improve health outcomes.
Our Core Values:
- Accountability – Take ownership. Execute with intent. Exceed client expectations.
- Recognition – Be positive. Encourage others. Celebrate success.
- Collaboration & Learning – Share what you know. Listen openly. Stay curious.
- Thrive – Cultivate well-being. Be inclusive. Find balance.
- Innovation – Inspire creative solutions. Activate consumers. Drive outcomes.
- Commitment – Work with purpose. Make an impact. Help us win.
- Perks and Highlights:
- Enjoy Flexible PTO and flexible work hours
- Hybrid, remote-first working model with quarterly team meetings (travel paid by mPulse)
- Two office locations: Encino, CA and Minneapolis, MN
- mPulse Mobile covers 100% of employee only premiums for selected plans as well as 25% dependent coverage
- Full Vision and Dental - Dental and Vision individual premiums paid by mPulse
- 401K Program with a 4% match
- 3 Weeks Paid Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Wellness and Work from Home stipend
- Virtual Happy Hours & events
- Weekly All-Hands meetings giving regular access to leadership
- Several team interest groups including: Diversity, Inclusion, & You (D.I.Y) committee, Culture Club, and mPulse Mobilize
- Laptop fitness station in LA Office
- Ping pong conference table and Foosball
- Free snacks and drinks
- Ping pong conference table and Foosball
Minimum Requirements - Skills:
Attention to Detail
Ability to Prioritize
Teamwork & Collaboration
Multi-Tasker with Strong Sense of Urgency
Partner with business stakeholders to identify data ingestion requirements
Identify and implement reusable patterns for DAGs within the enterprise
Building processes to enable efficient flow of work requests to validated functional DAGs
Ability and Desire to grow the Airflow practice at mPulse Mobile to a be a center of excellence in our organization
Experience working in a matrixed environment including offshore resources
Ability to dive into technical issues and help the team uncover root cause of data related issues
Minimum Requirements - Experience:
Minimum 2-3 years leading DAG development and Airflow configuration initiatives
Experience with Apache Airflow, including installing, configuring and monitoring Airflow cluster (we use a managed Airflow service but knowing how Airflow works is a must).
Python 3.x & Pandas
Experience working with container orchestration technologies
Strong understanding of restful web technology architecture
Strong understanding of relational databases
Strong understanding of SQL and running queries to identify root causes of client data issues
Understanding of APIs and data flow within an enterprise technology system
Experience working with task management tools Ex: Celery
Understanding of SMS related technologies a plus
Understanding of Interactive Voice Recognition technologies a plus
Authorized to work in the US without sponsorship
Knowledge in: Assessing Python
Knowledge in: Apache Airflow
Knowledge in: Celery
Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
TechnologyView all jobs at mPulse Mobile