Senior DevOps Engineer (REQ100122) - Virtual/Remote
mPulse Mobile Nashua, NH
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Permanent Flexible Hybrid work schedule (remote), Medical insurance, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, Prescription drug coverage, 401K, 401K with company match, Life Insurance, Health Spending Account (HSA), Flex Spending Account (FSA), Paid holidays, Phone/Internet Stipend, Paid time off, Employee Referral Program, Community service programs
mPulse Mobile is reimagining health engagement to inspire healthier lives and deeper relationships between healthcare organizations and their consumers. Healthcare’s leading Conversational AI platform combines with award-winning health education for the streaming age to deliver tailored digital health engagement that educates and activates healthcare consumers. With over a decade of experience, 100+ healthcare customers and more than 300 million conversations annually, mPulse Mobile has the data, the expertise and the solutions to drive healthy behavior change.
Analyze systems and identify problems, evaluate, design solutions, and document.
- Develop, automate and implement operational best practices for AWS cloud environments
- Develop/maintain CI/CD pipeline to build, test, and deploy application artifacts.
- Deploy, upgrade, operate/maintain, and scale Business critical applications and services.
- Work both independently and as a team member.
- Maintain health of cloud-based production environments through monitoring and daily administration duties.
- Test and troubleshoot migrated systems on virtualized architecture
- Provide recommendations for emerging technologies.
- Ensure compliant deployment to mPulse Mobile systems on AWS.
- Monitor environment and handle disaster recoveries, system failures, and outages, ensuring client SLAs are met.
- Create scripts to backup, restore, validate DB & log data.
- Identify, select and implement technical controls and common set of security tools to monitor compliance with HIPAA standards.
- Perform incident response investigation of electronic information systems and users associated with HIPAA cyber security events (per occurrence)
- 24x7 on-call rotation for production support.
Advanced knowledge with managing infrastructure in public cloud (Amazon Web Services (AWS) and/or Microsoft Azure))
Experience with container orchestration tools like Kubernetes or ECS
Experience creating CI/CD pipelines.
Understanding of the fundamentals required to build highly available and scalable services
Deep Understanding of Networking concepts on Cloud, like VPCs, Route 53, Security Groups, NLB/ALB on AWS.
Ability to multi-task and manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
Experience deploying or managing servers in large-scale, geographically diverse environments
Strong debugging and systems analysis skills to be able to identify and quickly resolve/mitigate issues
Experience with security best practices in server configuration, tool development, and access controls
Good understanding of TLS encryption, certificates and 2 Way SSL.
Experience with automation software (e.g., Ansible, Terraform)
Solid scripting skills (e.g., Bash, Python)
Familiarity with Load Balancers and Firewall
Experience with ticketing system (e.g., Atlassian Jira) or collaborative workspace software (e.g., Atlassian Confluence)
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field.
5+ years of experience with supporting applications running on Linux based operating system.
5+ years of experience with one or more large cloud providers (AWS, Azure)
3+ years of experience with container
3+ years of experience with container orchestration tools (Kubernetes, ECS)
3+ years of experience implementing CI/CD pipelines.
Experience with a programming language (Bash and Ppython preferred)
Experience with distributed Source Code Management (SCM) tools, e.g Git
- Hands-on experience with monitoring and ops analysis tools such as
TechnologyView all jobs at mPulse Mobile