QA Performance Test Engineer - Virtual/Remote
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
mPulse is looking for an energetic candidate with a desire to work with a “Best in Class” team in a fun, fast paced, collaborative environment. We need a smart, roll-up your sleeves, “anything to get the job done” individual who is willing to jump in and strive in a high expectation environment.
Permanent Flexible Hybrid work schedule (remote), Medical insurance, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, Prescription drug coverage, 401K, 401K with company match, Life Insurance, Health Spending Account (HSA), Flex Spending Account (FSA), Paid holidays, Phone/Internet Stipend, Paid time off, Employee Referral Program, Community service programs
mPulse Mobile is reimagining health engagement to inspire healthier lives and deeper relationships between healthcare organizations and their consumers. Healthcare’s leading Conversational AI platform combines with award-winning health education for the streaming age to deliver tailored digital health engagement that educates and activates healthcare consumers. With over a decade of experience, 100+ healthcare customers and more than 300 million conversations annually, mPulse Mobile has the data, the expertise and the solutions to drive healthy behavior change.
Perks and Highlights:
- Enjoy Flexible PTO and flexible work hours
- Hybrid, remote-first working model with quarterly team meetings (travel paid by mPulse)
- Two office locations: Encino, CA and Minneapolis, MN
- mPulse Mobile covers 100% of employee only premiums for selected Medical plans, as well as 25% dependent coverage
- Full Vision and Dental – 100% Dental and Vision individual premiums paid by mPulse
- 401K Program with a 4% match
- 3 Weeks Paid Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Wellness and Work from Home stipend
- Virtual Happy Hours & events
- Weekly All-Hands meetings giving regular access to leadership
- Several team interest groups including: Diversity, Inclusion, & You committee, Culture Club, and mPulse Mobilize
- Laptop fitness station in LA Office
- Ping pong conference table and Foosball
- Free snacks and drinks
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Manage and execute performance testing activities for multiple projects
· Oversee system performance lifecycle and identify key metrics for performance improvements
· Work with Developers and Product Managers to understand project non-functional requirements and create real-world test scenarios
· Develop and maintain performance test plans and models for release testing, workload profiles, and end-to-end scenarios.
· Support continuous performance testing within CICD pipelines and support /maintain performance tests and metrics gathering to ensure system stability and trending analysis
· Establishing and sharing performance best practices, designing and executing a robust performance test strategy.
· Measure and analyze performance data (workload, system, and application), understand the root cause, work with the development team to resolve issues.
· Work with DevOps and Product to manage testing environments
· Thoroughly understand product capabilities to ensure quality control and risk assessment is aligned with product success and strategy
· Document and report defects
· Minimum of 4 years experience as a Performance Engineer with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
· Solid experience creating performance tests with tools such as Jmeter, load runner, etc.
· Experience in performance testing Web, APIs/Microservices, and UI
· Strong understanding of performance testing and engineering concepts, Ability to define performance test strategy, approach, and frameworks
· Hands-on experience in writing Database/SQL queries and data validation
· Experience in troubleshooting API issues and performance optimization*Please note, due to the requirements of this position, responses may automatically disqualify you from moving forward in the application process. Please review minimum qualifications thoroughly before applying.
3 Years experience with software quality assurance for high growth, complex SaaS platform/products
Must have hands-on experience designing, executing and presenting functional, GUI, API and performance tests in complex web service environments
Have strong understanding of QA methodologies, efficient testing strategies, and modern best practices
Understanding of all phases of SDLC (especially Agile/SCRUM environment)
Must have experience creating detailed test plans/test cases that cover all positive and negative scenarios
US citizen as the position will be required to handle PHI data, only accessible to US Citizens
MUST be United States domestic Candidate.
Some college or certificate in QA related program
Knowledge in: postman
Knowledge in: Api Integration
Knowledge in: Jira
Knowledge in: Security and User acceptance testing
Knowledge in: Performance Testing
Knowledge in: JMeter
Knowledge in: Load Testing
Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
AddressGrand Island, NE
TechnologyView all jobs at mPulse Mobile