QA Engineer (REQ100113) - Virtual/Remote
mPulse Mobile Toledo, OH
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
mPulse is looking for an energetic candidate with a desire to work with a “Best in Class” team in a fun, fast paced, collaborative environment. We need a smart, roll-up your sleeves, “anything to get the job done” individual who is willing to jump in and strive in a high expectation environment.
Permanent Flexible Hybrid work schedule (remote), Medical insurance, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, Prescription drug coverage, 401K, 401K with company match, Life Insurance, Health Spending Account (HSA), Flex Spending Account (FSA), Paid holidays, Phone/Internet Stipend, Paid time off, Employee Referral Program, Community service programs
mPulse Mobile is reimagining health engagement to inspire healthier lives and deeper relationships between healthcare organizations and their consumers. Healthcare’s leading Conversational AI platform combines with award-winning health education for the streaming age to deliver tailored digital health engagement that educates and activates healthcare consumers. With over a decade of experience, 100+ healthcare customers and more than 300 million conversations annually, mPulse Mobile has the data, the expertise and the solutions to drive healthy behavior change.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Write, manage and execute functional, integration, API, security and user acceptance testing plans
- Test case planning based on business and functional/technical requirements
- Exploratory testing and utilization of targeted manual testing to identify issues
- Partner with product and engineering teams to review system requirements and technical design documents
- Work with DevOps and Product to manage testing environments and processes
- Develop and execute rigorous performance tests for critical use cases and releases
- Thoroughly understand product capabilities to ensure quality control and risk assessment is aligned with product success and strategy
- Document and report defects
- Understanding of Git and Github flow
- Familiar with or experience working in highly regulated industries such as healthcare or finance
- Thorough understanding and experience with industry standard testing including OWASP Top 10, 508 Compliance, Whitesource, SIEM and HITRUST
- Experience with integration testing, distributed load testing, security testing, testing in cloud environment (we are hosted on AWS cloud)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related software engineering education
- Minimum of 3 years experience with software quality assurance for high growth, complex SaaS platform/products
- US citizen as the position will be required to handle PHI data, only accessible to US Citizens
- Must have hands-on experience designing, executing and presenting functional, GUI, API and performance tests in complex web service environments
- Have strong understanding of QA methodologies, efficient testing strategies, and modern best practices
- Understanding of all phases of SDLC (especially Agile/SCRUM environment)
- Experience creating performance tests with tools such as Jmeter, apache bench, load runner, etc.
- Working knowledge of testing tools including: Postman, TestRail, BrowserStack, BurpSuite, JMeter
- Must have experience creating detailed test plans/test cases that cover all positive and negative scenarios
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Must be US Domestic candidate
3 Years experience with software quality assurance for high growth, complex SaaS platform/products
Must have hands-on experience designing, executing and presenting functional, GUI, API and performance tests in complex web service environments
Have strong understanding of QA methodologies, efficient testing strategies, and modern best practices
Understanding of all phases of SDLC (especially Agile/SCRUM environment)
Must have experience creating detailed test plans/test cases that cover all positive and negative scenarios
US citizen as the position will be required to handle PHI data, only accessible to US Citizens
MUST be United States domestic Candidate.
Some college or certificate in QA related program
Knowledge in: postman
Knowledge in: Api Integration
Knowledge in: Jira
Knowledge in: Security and User acceptance testing
Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
TechnologyView all jobs at mPulse Mobile