Product Support Engineer (REQ100112) - Virtual/Remote
mPulse Mobile Huntington, WV
- Posted: over a month ago
The Product Support Engineer is responsible for ensuring that mPulse Mobile’s platforms and applications operate efficiently and as bug-free as possible and that mPulse provide excellent service to our customers.
The position involves product support, code analysis, and development work focused on mPulse Mobile’s software platform, system, and applications. This is a critical role for mPulse with a career path to software engineering, sales engineering, and/or product management.
Permanent Flexible Hybrid work schedule (remote), Medical insurance, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, Prescription drug coverage, 401K, 401K with company match, Life Insurance, Health Spending Account (HSA), Flex Spending Account (FSA), Paid holidays, Phone/Internet Stipend, Paid time off, Employee Referral Program, Community service programs
mPulse Mobile is reimagining health engagement to inspire healthier lives and deeper relationships between healthcare organizations and their consumers. Healthcare’s leading Conversational AI platform combines with award-winning health education for the streaming age to deliver tailored digital health engagement that educates and activates healthcare consumers. With over a decade of experience, 100+ healthcare customers and more than 300 million conversations annually, mPulse Mobile has the data, the expertise and the solutions to drive healthy behavior change.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handle bug tickets and reports from internal stakeholders (Client Success (CS) Team, Account Management (AM) Team, and others) and customers
- Analyze logs, databases, and other items to identify and reproduce bugs and problems
- Write code to implement bug fixes across the mPulse platform once issues are identified
- Work with CS and AM teams, Sales Engineers, Product, Developers, and customers to troubleshoot configuration and other “user error” related problems
- Write documentation and narratives as needed to explain how to resolve common problems
- Provide suggestions for product enhancements and new features to reduce number of bugs and other configuration problems
- 4-year degree with major in Computer Science or related discipline or equivalent
- Programming experience with Python and Java
- 4-year Degree with major in Computer Science or related discipline or equivalent
- Certificate from Coding Bootcamp, or other certificate in software engineering
- Programing experience with Python and Java
- US Citizenship
Programing experience in Python
Coding bootcamp, other software engineering certificate or other related experience.
Knowledge in: Python
Knowledge in: PostgreSQL
Knowledge in: Atlassian JIRA
Knowledge in: Git
Knowledge in: Microsoft Excel
Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
BusinessView all jobs at mPulse Mobile