Jr. UX Designer (REQ100101) - Virtual/Remote
mPulse Mobile Sioux Falls, SD
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
*This will be a remote position with options to work in the MN or CA office. Candidates will need to be able to work in PST or CST time zones.
- Attention to Detail
- Independent Self-Starter
- Highly Organized
- Critical Thinker
- Problem Solver
- Excellent Communicator
- Ability to Prioritize
- Team Work & Collaboration
- Multi-Tasker with Strong Sense of Urgency
Medical insurance, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, Prescription drug coverage, 401K, 401K with company match, Life Insurance, Health Spending Account (HSA), Flex Spending Account (FSA), Flexible work schedule, Paid holidays, Phone/Internet Stipend, Paid time off, Employee Referral Program, Community service programs
- Enjoy Flexible PTO and flexible work hours
- Full Vision, Dental and Healthcare - all individual premiums paid by mPulse!
- 401K Program with a 4% match
- Weekly team lunches to celebrate victories
- Paid Parking as well as Car Pooling incentives
- Laptop fitness stations
- Ping pong conference table and Foosball
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with product manager, business stakeholders and developers to define and implement innovative solutions to complex and technical problems
- Conduct user research, evaluate user feedback and create and maintain personas
- Translate concepts into wireframes and mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces
- Assist with developing and maintaining Design System
- Assist with strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs
- Take smart risks and champion new ideas
- Promote and ensure design guidelines, best practices and standards are followed across the platform
- Collaborate with our Lead UX Designer and Creative Director
- Advocate for the end user
- Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
- Experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design and testing methodologies, design systems, usability and accessibility concerns.
- Ability to iterate your designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Experience in, or knowledge of Agile methodology
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
- Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders via a distributed model to regularly deliver design solutions for approval.
- Experience in UX software such as Sketch and InVision is a must. Experience and/or knowledge of UXPin, Balsamiq, Framer.js,
- Quartz Composer, HTML5, CSS3, and SaSS are a plus.
- Associates Degree in Art, Design, Computer Graphics, Graphic Design, Digital Media or another related field
- 1-2 years of UX design experience.
- Portfolio with digital work samples including digital products, responsive websites and mobile applications
- Candidate will need to work in PST or CST time zones.
1-2 Year of UX Design
Portfolio with digital work samples including digital products, responsive websites and mobile applications
Open to working in PST or CST time zone.
Associates Degree Art, Design, Computer Graphics, Graphic Design, Digital Media or another related field
Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
AddressSioux Falls, SD
BusinessView all jobs at mPulse Mobile