Full Stack Software Engineer( Python, Django, SQL) US-Remote Position - Virtual/Remote
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Permanent Flexible Hybrid work schedule (remote), Medical insurance, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, Prescription drug coverage, 401K, 401K with company match, Life Insurance, Health Spending Account (HSA), Flex Spending Account (FSA), Paid holidays, Phone/Internet Stipend, Paid time off, Employee Referral Program, Community service programs
- Our Core Values:
- Accountability - Take ownership. Execute with intent. Exceed client expectations.
- Recognition - Be positive. Encourage others. Celebrate success.
- Collaboration & Learning - Share what you know. Listen openly. Stay curious.
- Thrive - Cultivate well-being. Be inclusive. Find balance.
- Innovation - Inspire creative solutions. Activate consumers. Drive outcomes.
- Commitment - Work with purpose. Make an impact. Help us win.
- Perks and Highlights:
- Enjoy Flexible PTO and flexible work hours
- Hybrid, a remote-first working model with quarterly team meetings (travel paid by mPulse)
- Two office locations: Encino, CA and Minneapolis, MN
- mPulse Mobile covers 100% of employee-only premiums for selected plans as well as 25% dependent coverage
- Full Vision and Dental - Dental and Vision individual premiums are paid by mPulse
- 401K Program with a 4% match
- 3 Weeks Paid Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Wellness and Work from the Home stipend
- Virtual Happy Hours & Events
- Weekly All-Hands meetings giving regular access to leadership
- Several team interest groups including the Diversity, Inclusion, & You (D.I.Y) committee, Culture Club, and mPulse Mobilize
- Laptop fitness station in LA Office
- Ping pong conference table and Foosball
- Free snacks and drinks
Minimum Requirements - Skills:
•3+ years of experience with full-stack development.
•3+ years of experience building React-based SPAs or web applications, and familiarity with latest patterns and best practices, functional components, and composition. Extensive angular experience may also be acceptable as an alternative to React.
•Proficiency in Python, with at least 3+ years of professional experience developing web applications in Python.
•3+ years developing Django applications.
•Professional experience using containerization.
•Experience with Nomad/Hashisuite or similar (such as Ansible).
•Expert-level command with writing SQL queries.
•Experience leveraging SVG in the context of building modern browser-based UX.
•Experience with Design systems such as InVision/Storybook is a plus
•Strong communicator with the ability to explain complex technical concepts to designers, engineers, and non-technical stakeholders.
•Strong knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) in an Agile environment.
•Healthcare industry experience is a plus.
Minimum Requirements - Experience:
3-5 years of progressive experience in analysis, technical design, coding and testing, including strong experience and expertise in developing mobile applications.
Minimum Requirements - Education:
B.S or equivalent experience in technology related field such as Computer Science or Computer Engineering
Minimum Bachelors Degree
Knowledge in: Assessing Python
Knowledge in: Assessing Django
Knowledge in: Assessing React
Knowledge in: Assessing Vue
Knowledge in: PostgreSQL
Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
TechnologyView all jobs at mPulse Mobile