Full Stack Engineer (REQ100097) - Virtual/Remote
mPulse Mobile Burlington, VT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
mPulse Mobile is looking for a talented Full Stack Software Engineer that will fit into our internal technology team. This role is primarily focused on a combination of new feature development, API enhancement, optimization, client integration support and product maintenance. In addition, this role will collaborate with our offshore development partner to continue to deliver and support a high quality intelligent mobile messaging product. Finally, based on seniority and experience, the role will include mentoring and training of junior engineering team members. The ideal candidate is a mid-level software engineer having worked with technologies used by mPulse, such as Python, Postgres, SQL and other web engineering technologies. He or she should also have a passion for making the consumer healthcare experience better using communication technology.
*This will be a remote position with options to work in the MN or CA office.
Company Mission and Highlights:
mPulse Mobile is reimagining health engagement to inspire healthier lives and deeper relationships between healthcare organizations and their consumers. Healthcare’s leading Conversational AI platform combines with award-winning health education for the streaming age to deliver tailored digital health engagement that educates and activates healthcare consumers. With over a decade of experience, 100+ healthcare customers and more than 300 million conversations annually, mPulse Mobile has the data, the expertise and the solutions to drive healthy behavior change.
The Big Know, now part of mPulse Mobile, delivers wellbeing for the streaming age through a modern learning platform and cinematic content created with popular experts. Offering custom and licensable content solutions, The Big Know helps health innovators reach more people and lower costs to serve and improve health outcomes. Combined mPulse’s proven ability to reach and engage vital member populations with The Big Know’s learning expertise and rich media health education experiences, enabling health innovators to deliver personalized conversational experiences in preferred member channels and streaming content formats
mPulse Mobile is now 100% a Flexible Hybrid working model! This means that we hire remotely but also support collaborative efforts in the office. Our managers may have scheduled team events meetings or collaborative efforts in one of our main office locations in Encino, CA (Headquarters) or Minneapolis, MN on occasion. (mPulse takes care of out of state travel accommodations if needed).
Our Core Values:
- Model Integrity and Collaboration
- Drive Innovation and Thought Leadership
- Support Decision Making at All Levels
- Create Value for Clients by Empowering Consumers
- Improve Customer Experience Through Simple Design
- Celebrate Success… Often
- Enjoy Flexible PTO and flexible work hours
- mPulse now supports a permanent flexible schedule!
- Full Vision, Dental and Healthcare - all individual premiums paid by mPulse!
- 401K Program with a 4% match
- 3 Weeks Paid Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Paid Parking as well as Car Pooling incentives
- Laptop fitness stations
- Ping pong conference table and Foosball
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyze and provide detailed defect reports and feature requests
- Provide technical product support to customers as well as internal staff, through web interface, via email and phone when appropriate
- Document problem resolutions in our defect tracking system
- Provide guidance to non-technical team members researching technical issues
- Work with development, testing and documentation teams during product development cycle to ensure quality control
- Investigate, develop and present formal and informal training on ms4 and ms5 products and support issues
- Co-author training plans and support new product team members as well as key customers
- Troubleshoot mobile applications and operating system problems
Skills, Abilities and Experience:
- 2+ years experience in product development
- SQL query writing and experience working with ORMs such as SQL Alchemy
- Proficiency on the LINUX (CentOS) command line and in UNIX shell scripting
- Python and SQL profiling/tuning experience would be a nice to have
- Working knowledge of OOP and Relational DB
- Professional experience using RabbitMQ, Celery, Redis, and SQLAlchemy
- Healthcare industry experience is a big plus
- technical certificate or coding bootcamp
- High level proficiency in Python language with at least 2 years of professional experience in Python
- Good command over advanced Python concepts such as iterators, generators, list comprehensions
- Hands-on experience in SQL (Postgres)
2 years experience in product development
High level proficiency in Python language with at least 2 years of professional experience in Python
Good command over advanced Python concepts such as iterators, generators, list comprehensions
Hands-on experience in SQL (Postgres)
Technical Training or Coding Bootcamp Certificate
Knowledge in: Python
Knowledge in: LINUX
Knowledge in: SQL
Knowledge in: Postgres
Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
TechnologyView all jobs at mPulse Mobile