Engagement Strategist (REQ100102) - Virtual/Remote
mPulse Mobile Toledo, OH
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
You'll help kids quit vaping and seniors age well in their homes. You'll help millions improve their self-care and mental health. You'll help people keep up with their health screenings, take their medications as prescribed, and even live engaged lives with chronic conditions.
Rooted in applied behavioral science, you'll harness a cutting edge set of engagement tools, content and technology for leading healthcare organizations, and you'll have a great team there to support you. You will lead client engagement strategies from research and program design and build to launch and optimization.
You’ll tailor engagement programs to understand, educate and activate individuals to make healthy changes and healthy choices. You’ll start millions of healthy conversations by orchestrating omnichannel programs with heavy focus on conversational AI use cases. You'll help guide health populations to streaming health educational experiences that drive awareness, skills and rich data to personalize their health journey.
- Attention to Detail
- Independent Self-Starter
- Highly Organized
- Critical Thinker
- Problem Solver
- Excellent Communicator
- Ability to Prioritize
- Team Work & Collaboration
- Multi-Tasker with Strong Sense of Urgency
mPulse Mobile is reimagining health engagement to inspire healthier lives and deeper relationships between healthcare organizations and their consumers. Healthcare’s leading Conversational AI platform combines with award-winning health education for the streaming age to deliver tailored digital health engagement that educates and activates healthcare consumers. With over a decade of experience, 100+ healthcare customers and more than 300 million conversations annually, mPulse Mobile has the data, the expertise and the solutions to drive healthy behavior change.
Duties & Responsibilities (Included but not Limited to):
- Lead engagement strategies that activate health populations across health verticals (ex: Health Systems, Employer, Health Plan, and Medicaid/Medicare)
- Tailor program design using population health data (SDOH, Health status, Claims history, etc) and Response
- Design, launch and optimize interactive text message workflows that engage users and drive them to healthy behaviors
- Remove friction across the user journey from messaging to deeper content experiences
- Demonstrate high standards and attention to detail while juggling multiple clients and projects
- Bring subject matter expertise to support client upsells and new sales and product enhancement
- Experienced leading digital health engagement strategies
- Applied behavioral science background with ability to design for empathy and evidence
- Intuition for how to compel an audience to pay attention and take action
- Passion for driving health outcomes and business goals
- Experience designing omnichannel solutions (Email, SMS, IVR)
- Ability to turn complex data into human insights and visual storytelling
- Ability to tailor strategies for cultural sensitivity or differences in health populations
- Analytical, creative and innovative in solving difficult problems
- Experience in research methods in behavioral science and exploratory data analysis
- Ability to guide messaging strategy that informs content teams
- 1-2 years of experience with SQL, R or Python
- Spanish Speaker
- Highly organized in own work process
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience in Behavioral Science, Cognitive Psychology, Population Health or related discipline
- 3+ years of experience leading digital health strategies
3+ years of experience leading digital health strategies
3+ years of client-facing experience
Technically savvy (learns collaboration tools quickly-- ex: MS Office/Teams, Asana)
Bachelor's Degree: Communication, Business, Writing or other related field.
Knowledge in: Microsoft Office
Knowledge in: Teams
Knowledge in: Asana (Project Management)
Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
BusinessView all jobs at mPulse Mobile