Engagement Operations Manager (REQ100104) - Virtual/Remote
mPulse Mobile Bridgeport, CT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
You’ll help build a first-class operation for designing and launching cutting edge health engagement solutions. Helping our team of engagement strategists collaborate across multiple clients and internal teams, you'll help us productize repeatable solutions as well as deliver custom-built by client need.
You will enable efficiency and quality from requirements to design, build to QA, analysis to program review.
You’ll help triage and assign resourcing, manage stakeholder approvals and anticipate issues that may impact scope, timing or quality of delivery. And while your primary role will ensure we operate effectively, your voice is critical to align our program strategies with execution. As you have a front-row seat across solution design and delivery, you'll identify opportunities for not just process improvement but also product innovation as we leverage behavioral science, data science and instructional design.
In this role, you will be a constant learner who works to understand an ever-expanding set of digital health engagement capabilities and how they are applied within the context of healthcare. From SMS to IVR, video courses to podcasts, destination learning experiences to integrations into apps, we will cover a lot of ground and you will learn a ton.
Permanent Flexible Hybrid work schedule (remote), Medical insurance, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, Prescription drug coverage, 401K, 401K with company match, Life Insurance, Health Spending Account (HSA), Flex Spending Account (FSA), Paid holidays, Phone/Internet Stipend, Paid time off, Employee Referral Program, Community service programs
mPulse Mobile is reimagining health engagement to inspire healthier lives and deeper relationships between healthcare organizations and their consumers. Healthcare’s leading Conversational AI platform combines with award-winning health education for the streaming age to deliver tailored digital health engagement that educates and activates healthcare consumers. With over a decade of experience, 100+ healthcare customers and more than 300 million conversations annually, mPulse Mobile has the data, the expertise and the solutions to drive healthy behavior change.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understand, document and optimize team processes, tools and deliverable
- Build strong relationships across the organization while being an active voice for continuous improvement
- Develop and manage project schedules, milestones, and deliverables to be on scope, on time and within budget
- Schedule and facilitate status, review and debrief meetings while outlining project status, risks, issues and action plans
- Assist in SOW creation and reviews to ensure timelines and milestones are achievable
- Grow understanding of fast-evolving product capabilities and engagement methodologies
- Learn and apply new skills based on team needs (ex: QA/UAT testing)
- Join us in maintaining focus on delivering revenue impact while having fun as a team
- Experience managing cross-team initiatives with multiple projects happening at once
- Experience driving initiatives that deliver scaled efficiencies
- Past work partnering with sales teams, account management and client delivery teams
- Experience managing work on digital solutions. This includes but not limited to Digital marketing, healthcare engagement campaigns, or digital product
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Healthcare or other related field
- 2 years experience in operational management role
- Strong verbal and written communication and organization skills
- Able to rapidly prioritize and stay focused on driving impact
*Please note, due to the requirements of this position, responses may automatically disqualify you from moving forward in the application process. Please review minimum qualifications thoroughly before applying.
Base salary of $70k-$85k annually (plus stock & bonus potential)
Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Healthcare or other related field
Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
BusinessView all jobs at mPulse Mobile