Copywriter (CONTRACTOR to HIRE) - Virtual/Remote
mPulse Mobile Carmel, IN
- Posted: 27 days ago
mPulse Mobile is looking for an enthusiastic, multi-talented Copywriter to work closely with our Account and Engagement teams to write compelling copy to inspire healthy life choices. The primary responsibilities include copy development for multi-channel
communication and landing experiences.
The ideal candidate will write compelling and effective copy to fit the audience, channel and experience journey for a given project. In addition to being a strategic thinker, the candidate should have an interest in, and experience with, writing in a wide variety of subject areas.
*This will be a remote position with options to work in the MN or CA office.
- Attention to Detail
- Independent Self-Starter
- Quality Producer
- Highly Organized
- Critical Thinker
- Problem Solver
- Excellent Communicator
- Ability to Prioritize
- Team Work & Collaboration
- Multi-Tasker with Strong Sense of Urgency
Medical insurance, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, Prescription drug coverage, 401K, 401K with company match, Life Insurance, Health Spending Account (HSA), Flex Spending Account (FSA), Flexible work schedule, Paid holidays, Phone/Internet Stipend, Paid time off, Employee Referral Program, Community service programs
- Enjoy Flexible PTO and flexible work hours
- Free snacks and drinks
- Opportunity to join a super fun team of smart people doing cool stuff.
- Opportunity to create cool content to help people live healthier, happier lives.
- Opportunity to build and grow a relatively new company working closely with proven entrepreneurs.
- Have a direct impact and influence on the strategy and success of the organization
- Work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
Duties and Responsibilities (included but not limited to):
- Write engaging copy to capture the target audience’s attention and influence action
- Adapt copy for a variety of channels, including IVR, email, SMS and experiential
- Collaborate with clients and subject matter experts to deliver high quality work on time
- Contribute to strategic discussion and how copy pairs with visual design
- Communicate clearly and concisely to a global audience of all ages
- Demonstrate high attention to detail and accuracy while juggling multiple assignments
- Experience or passion for healthcare
- Experience writing effectively across channels (Email, SMS, IVR)
- Strong intuition for how to compel an audience to pay attention and take action
- Strong ability to communicate your writing to internal or client teams
- Ability to prioritize and manage numerous projects and complete them within a given
- Ability to write for cultural sensitivity
- Excels in a team environment with minimal supervision
- Spanish speaker/writer
- 3+ years of copywriting experience
- Proficient with MS Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Technically savvy
- Please include 2-3 writing samples of your most applicable work
3 years of copywriting experience
Experience or passion for healthcare
Experience writing effectively across channels (Email, SMS, IVR)
Collaborate with clients and subject matter experts to deliver high quality work on time
Open to 3 month contract work initially
High School Diploma
Knowledge in: Microsoft Office
Knowledge in: Google Suite
Knowledge in: Microsoft Teams
Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
Arts and EntertainmentView all jobs at mPulse Mobile