Compliance Analyst - Virtual/Remote
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Permanent Flexible Hybrid work schedule (remote), Medical insurance, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, Prescription drug coverage, 401K, 401K with company match, Life Insurance, Health Spending Account (HSA), Flex Spending Account (FSA), Paid holidays, Phone/Internet Stipend, Paid time off, Employee Referral Program, Community service programs
Company Mission and Highlights:
mPulse Mobile is reimagining health engagement to inspire healthier lives and deeper relationships between healthcare organizations and their consumers. Healthcare’s leading Conversational AI platform combines with award-winning health education for the streaming age to deliver tailored digital health engagement that educates and activates healthcare consumers. With over a decade of experience, 150+ healthcare customers and nearly 1 billion conversations annually, mPulse Mobile has the data, the expertise and the solutions to drive healthy behavior change.
mPulse Mobile delivers wellbeing for the streaming age through a modern learning platform and cinematic content created with popular experts. Offering custom and licensable content solutions, mPulse Mobile helps health innovators reach more people and lower costs to serve and improve health outcomes. Combined, these solutions have a proven ability to reach and engage vital member populations with learning expertise and rich media health education experiences, enabling health innovators to deliver personalized conversational experiences in preferred member channels and streaming content formats.
Accountability – Take ownership. Execute with intent. Exceed client expectations.
Recognition – Be positive. Encourage others. Celebrate success.
Collaboration & Learning – Share what you know. Listen openly. Stay curious.
Thrive – Cultivate well-being. Be inclusive. Find balance.
Innovation – Inspire creative solutions. Activate consumers. Drive outcomes.
Commitment – Work with purpose. Make an impact. Help us win.
- Enjoy Flexible PTO and flexible work hours
- Hybrid, remote-first working model with quarterly team meetings (travel paid by mPulse)
- Two office locations: Encino, CA and Minneapolis, MN
- mPulse Mobile covers 100% of employee only premiums for selected plans as well as 25% dependent coverage
- Full Vision and Dental - Dental and Vision individual premiums paid by mPulse as well as 25% dependent coverage
- 401K Program with a 4% match
- 3 Weeks Paid Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Wellness and Work from Home stipend
- Virtual Happy Hours & events
- Weekly All-Hands meetings giving regular access to leadership
- Several team interest groups including: Diversity, Inclusion, & You committee, Culture Club, and mPulse Mobilize
- Laptop fitness station in LA Office
- Employee referral bonuses (up to $3000)
- Ping pong conference table and Foosball
- Free snacks and drinks
- Will help mPulse Mobile stay within our compliance standards
- Collaborates with users to discuss compliance, computer data access needs, to identify security threats and violations, and to identify and recommend needed programming or process changes.
- Uses data encryption, firewalls, and other appropriate security tools and applications to conceal and protect transfers of confidential digital information and ensure compliance
- Develops and implements plans to safeguard digital data from accidental or unauthorized modification, destruction, or disclosure; adheres to emergency data processing needs with accordance to compliance procedures
- Reviews violations of security procedures; provides training to ensure violations do not recur in order to stay in compliance
- Monitors and restricts access to sensitive, confidential, or other high-security data to ensure mPulse Mobile data loss prevention controls are met and adhered to by internal and external users
- Assist in developing processes to ensure the completeness and accuracy of third-party data vendors and services.
- Work closely with Product and Data Teams to ensure new features and product offerings comply with our data security standards and best practices.
- Actively assist with HITRUST and mPulse certification efforts
- Performs risk assessments, audits, and tests to ensure proper functioning of data processing activities and security measures.
- Safeguards system security and improves overall server and network efficiency by training users and promoting security awareness.
- Determines when to update virus protection systems by monitoring current reports of computer viruses; facilitates or performs needed updates.
- Protection of assets using mobile device management solutions, including and offboarding of employees, contractors and vendors
- Monitor SIEM activity and performs necessary actions as outline in the mPulse Mobile Incident Response Plan
- Reviews Incident reports to ensure completeness and all relevant information is captured
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Attention to Detail
- Independent Self-Starter
- Highly Organized
- Critical Thinker
- Problem Solver
- Excellent Communicator
- Ability to Prioritize
- Team Work & Collaboration
- Multi-Tasker with Strong Sense of Urgency
Customer Service Experience Necessary
2 to 3 Years of HIPPA Experience Required
Knowledge of security frameworks such as NIST, HITRUST
2 to 3 Years of IT Experience Required
Working knowledge of OSX and MS-Azure
Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or Equivalent Experience
Ability to work in a regulated environment and understand the needs of internal/external stakeholders while ensuring Security and Privacy of mPulse Mobile data and systems
Experience with security tools such as IDS/IPS, SIEM, WAF
Ability to review and verify security vulnerabilities
Understanding of CIA triad
Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
BusinessView all jobs at mPulse Mobile