Channels Product Manager - Virtual/Remote
mPulse Mobile Sioux Falls, SD
- Posted: over a month ago
The ideal candidate is someone who has worked in technology, perhaps as an engineer, technical lead, or project manager, who has technical expertise in at least one of the following channels -- SMS, RCS, IVR, or voice/smart speaker -- who also has an aptitude and interest for defining product requirements and direction and can work with a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders.
*This will be a remote position with options to work in the MN or CA office.
Company Mission and Highlights:
mPulse Mobile is reimagining health engagement to inspire healthier lives and deeper relationships between healthcare organizations and their consumers. Healthcare's leading Conversational AI platform combines with award-winning health education for the streaming age to deliver tailored digital health engagement that educates and activates healthcare consumers. With over a decade of experience, 100+ healthcare customers and more than 300 million conversations annually, mPulse Mobile has the data, the expertise and the solutions to drive healthy behavior change.
The Big Know, now part of mPulse Mobile, delivers wellbeing for the streaming age through a modern learning platform and cinematic content created with popular experts. Offering custom and licensable content solutions, The Big Know helps health innovators reach more people and lower costs to serve and improve health outcomes. Combined mPulse's proven ability to reach and engage vital member populations with The Big Know's learning expertise and rich media health education experiences, enabling health innovators to deliver personalized conversational experiences in preferred member channels and streaming content formats
mPulse Mobile is now 100% a Flexible Hybrid working model! This means that we hire remotely but also support collaborative efforts in the office. Our managers may have scheduled team events meetings or collaborative efforts in one of our main office locations in Encino, CA (Headquarters) or Minneapolis, MN on occasion. (mPulse takes care of out of state travel accommodations if needed).
Our Core Values:
- Model Integrity and Collaboration
- Drive Innovation and Thought Leadership
- Support Decision Making at All Levels
- Create Value for Clients by Empowering Consumers
- Improve Customer Experience Through Simple Design
- Celebrate Success… Often
- Enjoy Flexible PTO and flexible work hours
- mPulse now supports a permanent flexible schedule!
- Full Vision, Dental and Healthcare - all individual premiums paid by mPulse!
- 401K Program with a 4% match
- 3 Weeks Paid Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Paid Parking as well as Car Pooling incentives
- Laptop fitness stations
- Ping pong conference table and Foosball
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the requirements and strategic direction around core technologies, including the development of product and technical requirements definition and documentation, and product release schedule.
- Work in conjunction with a team of Software Engineers, Account Managers, and UX Designers that provide ongoing management for existing products.
- Assess clients' and prospects' needs, technology trends, and major competitors in order to synthesize product and technical requirements; utilize market/client/industry research and analysis to develop and maintain a long-range product and technology road map.
- Act as key product and technology evangelist and authority for integration, including providing transfer of information and product familiarization on both current product functionality and new product enhancements at user conferences and industry and organization events, and to third-party integrators and integration projects.
- Lead Product and Technology Envisioning Sessions with customers and interdepartmental teams to define product and technology requirements and strategies.
- Develop Product Requirements Documents that define product enhancements and development initiatives.
- Manage the development of prototypes illustrating specific product enhancements and development initiatives.
- Assume ownership of all product deliverables throughout all phases of the Product Life Cycle.
- Assume direct ownership of key product deliverables such as concept and requirements definition documents, and sales and marketing tools.
- Coordinate and manage the efforts of cross-departmental personnel during Product Life Cycle.
- Facilitate business process changes as required to improve organizational and product line performance.
- Regularly interact with industry leaders and target users to stay abreast of industry changes.
- Participate in product design activities that generate user friendly solutions that provide clear end-user benefits and differentiation from competitor products.
- Minimal travel to client locations as need (expected to be less than 10% travel).
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business, or other technology or domain-related field.
- 3 - 5 years' experience managing platform products and technology and associated APIs and SDKs, preferably working with CRMs, marketing automation platforms, or EMR/EHR systems.
- Ability to develop technical product specifications.
- Solid understanding of application architectures, databases, APIs
- 1 - 2 years of software development experience a plus.
- Experience with mobile applications and app development highly desirable.
- Goal-oriented, with ability to not only conceptualize products but also manage and optimize them throughout their lifecycle.
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to manage and develop various products at different stages.
- Excellent communication skills, to both internal and external stakeholders, both oral and written, including authorship of product-related documentation.
- Must work well as a part of a team in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Bachelor's Degree: Computer Science or related field
- 3 Years experiencing managing platform products and technology
- Knowledge of application architectures, databases, APIs
3 Years experiencing managing platform products and technology
Knowledge of application architectures, databases, APIs
Bachelor's Degree: Computer Science or related field
Knowledge in: microsoft office suite
Knowledge in: Teams
Knowledge in: working knowledge APIs
Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
AddressSioux Falls, SD
BusinessView all jobs at mPulse Mobile