The primary function of the Board Certified Behavioral Analyst (BCBA) is to plan, develop, and monitor a variety of behavioral support service delivery options to meet the needs of clients diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD) and/or other behavioral and social/communication challenges.
* Conducting descriptive and systematic behavioral assessments, including functional analyses
* Designing and supervising behavior analytic interventions
* Developing and implementing appropriate assessments, skill acquisition programs and intervention methods
* Carrying out ethical and effective behavior analytic interventions
What we offer:
- Flexible Hours During the Day/Afternoon/Evenings
- Competitive Salary and Compensation Packages- Hourly/Salary/1099/W2
- Major Growth Opportunities Available
- Variety of Service Environments including Social Groups, Schools and Clinic
- Advanced Web Based Data Collection Program
Now offering a sign on bonus.