Customer Service Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
As a Customer Service Representative you are a key member of the team and represent Local Handyman Services on customer calls. You are responsible for handling service requests and customer complaints. Exemplifying our code of values, you show respect and courtesy to all customers and employees. You are also responsible for doing Local Handyman Services work in the field, as well as job estimates.
You are self-motivated, energetic, and enjoy helping people. You are driven to provide the highest level of customer service and satisfaction and able to effectively manage a variety of situations on a day-to-day basis.
- A positive attitude is required
- A team player
- Receive incoming calls in professional and courteous manner
- Return customer calls, respond to customer complaints, and resolve issues
- Schedule services and dispatch technicians
- Perform marketing functions to sell additional work and earn business
- Perform administrative functions including data entry, payment processing, and supply inventory
- Perform other duties as needed which may include cross-training in related positions
- Previous customer service and sales experience preferred
- Local Handyman Services experience a plus in the following areas, drywall, painting, electrical, plumbing, tile, roofs, doors, carpentry, remodeling, painting
- Experience doing job estimates is a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Computer literate, with working knowledge of work processing, business software and spreadsheet applications
- Detail-oriented with strong data entry skills
- Team player who can work independently
local Handyman services LLcWhy Work Here?
Awesome CEO, And lots of room for growth!
5700 Lake worth RDLake Worth, FL