SVP, CISO - Cyber Security - West Coast based
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
SVP, CISO – Cyber Security
Responsible for establishing and directing the Information Security strategy, goals, policies, and procedures for loanDepot. Determines the organization’s long-term security needs and any program changes needed to accomplish the organization's business objectives. Gives technical guidance on high priority projects and orients the company to address trends in the information technology industry and the threat landscape. This position ensures the performance of all duties in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures, all U.S. state and federal laws and regulations wherein the company operates.
- Develops short- and long-term technology strategies meant to assist the organization in meeting business objectives related to compliance, risk management, privacy, and cyber security.
- Establishes and enforces standards relating to the availability, reliability, scalability, and security of purchased or internally built technology solutions
- Stays informed of emerging technologies, cyber risks, and evaluates their impacts on the organization. Works with product management/development teams to define long-term roadmaps for technical products or product lines.
- Develops policies governing information security and business continuance.
- Develops influence and strong relationships with critical stakeholders, including but not limited to business line executives, Chief Legal Officer, Chief Risk Officer, and others.
- Effectively manages budget and vendors related to the information security department.
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned.
- Responsible for recommending hiring and termination decisions, overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of Information Security employees. Responsibilities include interviewing and training employees; planning and directing work; managing performance; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Demonstrates knowledge of, adherence to, monitoring and responsibility for compliance with state and federal regulations and laws pertaining to this position including NYDFS, CPRA, and FTC’s Safeguard Rule.
- Develop and oversee the monitoring and continuous improvement of a risk-based comprehensive enterprise security program across all cybersecurity risk domains including cyber risk management and oversight, threat intelligence, cyber-security controls, cyber incident management, and resilience.
- Deep technical knowledge in network security, Cloud security, and operating system internals.
- Strong proficiency in software engineering principles and the ability to effectively partner with product and engineering teams in an agile/scrum environment.
- Effective organizational and time management skills.
- Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Keep Management & Board informed about related security risks and implications for the enterprise.
- Ability to make critical decisions that have significant impact on the immediate work unit and cross-functional departments.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work schedules on a short-term and long-term basis.
- Ability to provide consultation and expert advice to management.
- Ability to make informal and formal presentations, inside and outside the organization; speaking before assigned team or other groups as needed.
- Ability to deal with complex difficult problems involving multiple facets and variables in non-standardized situations.
- Ability to work with little to no supervision while performing duties.
- Minimum 10 years of management experience preferred.
- Related industry certifications highly preferred (CISSP, CISM, CISA, CEH, CFE, CRISC)
- Experience in the Financial Services, ideally in the Mortgage industry
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, or a minimum of 15 year’s experience working in a similar field.
Why work for #teamloanDepot:
- Work with other passionate, purposeful, and customer-centric team members
- Aggressive earning potential with good career growth
- Inclusive, diverse, and collaborative culture where people from all backgrounds can thrive
- Extensive internal growth and professional development opportunities including tuition reimbursement
- Comprehensive benefits package including Medical/Dental/Vision
- Wellness program to support both mental and physical health
- Generous paid time off options to support work-life balance
loanDepot (NYSE: LDI) is a digital commerce company committed to serving its customers throughout the home ownership journey. Since its launch in 2010, loanDepot has revolutionized the mortgage industry with a digital-first approach that makes it easier, faster, and less stressful to purchase or refinance a home. Today, as the nation's second largest non-bank retail mortgage lender, loanDepot enables customers to achieve the American dream of homeownership through a broad suite of lending and real estate services that simplify one of life's most complex transactions. With headquarters in Southern California and offices nationwide, loanDepot is committed to serving the communities in which its team lives and works through a variety of local, regional, and national philanthropic efforts.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
TechnologyView all jobs at loanDepot
Get fresh CISO jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.