Part-time Customer Lending Representative
loanDepot New Orleans, LA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We take responsibility of being the second largest non-bank direct lender seriously. Our Customer Lending Representatives team which built up of over 400+ employees strong is comprised of seasoned Mortgage professionals rejoining the industry as well as entry level individuals seeking a career opportunity within the organization. Our group is the first point of contact for borrowers looking to obtain the credit they need to fuel their lives by verifying the application and pre-qualifying them to fit within the loanDepot guidelines. We pride ourselves on branding our company and educating the customer on how we can benefit them with the products loanDepot offers to help with the biggest financial decision of their lives. Come join us!
loanDepot — We are America’s Lender.
Our call center representatives are the heartbeat of loanDepot's sales force. In this role, you will be the first point of contact for our consumers who are searching for the best product that fits their needs. If you like a challenge and excel in a fast-paced environment, this is the opportunity for you!
- Provide excellent customer service to prospective customers
- Verify information submitted by the consumer through an online Inquiry
- Quickly build rapport with potential clients
- Identify customer’s goals and objectives
- M-F 2 PM - 7 PM PST shift available
- Saturday and Sunday Weekend shifts are available
- Ability to handle high volume phone calls
- Excellent verbal communication phone skills
- Basic computer skills and data entry
- Previous call center/ sales experience required
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
Why work for #teamloanDepot:
- Aggressive earning potential and 401K with robust company match
- Inclusive, diverse and collaborative culture where people from all backgrounds can thrive
- Work with other passionate, purposeful and customer-centric people
- Extensive internal growth and professional development opportunities including tuition reimbursement
- Comprehensive benefits package including Medical/Dental/Vision
- Wellness program to support both mental and physical health
- Generous paid time off for both exempt and non-exempt positions
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
AddressNew Orleans, LA
BusinessView all jobs at loanDepot