HELOC Servicing Specialist
- Expired: June 21, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
loanDepot, America's lender, matches borrowers through technology and high-touch customer care with the credit they need to fuel their lives. We take the responsibility of being the second largest non-bank lender seriously. loanDepot’s long term commitment begins at origination continuing with long term support through our in house servicing teams. Our loanDepot servicing division puts our customers first, promotes teamwork & provides our employees with the fuel needed to succeed in their careers. Come join us!
loanDepot — We are America’s Lender.
Responsible for the review and maintenance of HELOC and Consumer Loans. Ensures that HELOC loans are set up in accordance with the Home Equity Line of Credit Agreement and Disclosure Statement. This position ensures the performance of all duties in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures, all U.S. state and federal laws and regulations, wherein the company operates.
- Reviews HELOC plan ids established for accuracy.
- Researches customer requests.
- Monitors lines of credit and multiple segments.
- Approves requests for additional draws.
- Analyzes annual value review to determine if line should be frozen.
- Reviews to determine if the standard reports from Servicing System had any errors corrected.
- Reviews to ensure letters are sent timely.
- MSP system experience is required.
- Mortgage Servicing experience required.
- Previous HELOC experience is preferred but not required.
- Demonstrates knowledge of, adherence to, monitoring and responsibility for compliance with state and federal regulations and laws as they pertain to this position.
- Intermediate skills in computer terminal and personal computer operation; Microsoft Office applications including but not limited to: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Ability to work with little to no supervision while performing duties.
- High School Diploma, College Degree preferred and a minimum of three (3) + years’ experience working in a similar field.
Why work for #teamloanDepot:
- Aggressive earning potential and 401K with robust company match
- Inclusive, diverse and collaborative culture where people from all backgrounds can thrive
- Work with other passionate, purposeful and customer-centric people
- Extensive internal growth and professional development opportunities including tuition reimbursement
- Comprehensive benefits package including Medical/Dental/Vision
- Wellness program to support both mental and physical health
- Generous paid time off for both exempt and non-exempt positions
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
AddressLake Forest, CA
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at loanDepot