If you have strong executive contacts within Fortune SMB companies, you’re someone we want to talk to! Okay. You’ve got all the makings of a top performer. This is more than your average sales role. It’s a chance to build your own territory selling products and services you can believe in. And in the process, you can set the bar for your own success. As a seasoned sales Account Executive you are responsible for helping identify and acquire large business accounts. This is more than just selling; it’s about identifying customer needs and effectively selling solutions. We’re looking for superior sales, prospecting, funnel and account management skills.
Be dynamic. Sell Big. Unleash your potential. Welcome to a different kind of sales role, and a different kind of company. As America's Un-carrier, redefining the way businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. We’re looking for bold, uncompromising sales professionals to bring our products and services to underserved markets. In the process, we can turn the wireless industry on its head, un-limit what customers expect, and unleash your true potential.
Here’s a closer look at the positions day to day responsibilities:
- You call on top levels of organizations to sell products and services
- Gaining new business through cold-calling, networking and generating leads and referrals
- You’ll be recommending wireless solutions and consulting on the utilization of improved services and products to drive your customer’s efficiency
- You’ll also demonstrate your selling skills to assess the needs of your customers as they utilize our value plans
- Once a deal is on the table, it’s up to you to negotiate contracts in terms of pricing, commitments, and implementation strategy
- You’re also the point person for training new customers, coordinating internal resources, and enabling a smooth transition to the Support team
- To stay at the top of your game, you’re continuously updating your knowledge of wireless products, services, industry trends and the marketplace
- Under sales manager supervision, generates leads and referrals through prospecting, cold calling and networking
- Identify customer needs and utilize solution-based selling techniques to fully demonstrate the value of products and services. Recommend wireless solutions with regard to price plans, data and other improved services, handsets and accessories.
- Negotiate and close deals.
- Work with leadership to develop skills in prospecting, call execution and relationship management. Participate in training opportunities on products and services and attend sales meetings.
- Devising creative and effective sales approaches, solutions and proposals
- Fully utilize all sales force automation, funnel management and prospecting tools.
- Develop sales funnel and generate reporting on sales activities and forecasting.
As you meet and exceed monthly sales quota objectives, your commissions mean your earning potential is up to you, but the rewards for a job well done are simply outstanding.
Qualifications So, what does it take to succeed in this role? What are we looking for? We’re looking for outstanding negotiators who can close like nobody’s business. If you’re one of those people that can absorb large amounts of technical knowledge, this may be for you. You should also have:
- Two+ years of outside sales experience
- Your stellar history of sales achievements in a commissioned environment goes a long way in this position
- Someone with extensive cold calling experience
- Strong background in presenting to senior level executives
- Previous wireless telecommunications experience is ideal
- As you’ll be doing some local windshield travel, a valid license and satisfactory driving record (with proof of insurance) are must have
- Proposal Writing: Experience Preparing, Delivering, and Following-Up on Product/Service Proposals and Pricing Quotations
- Communication: Excellent Interpersonal, Written, And Oral Communication Skills
If you have the above qualifications, what are you waiting for? It’s time to explore an opportunity that could change the direction of your career. We invite you to apply today.
Here’s what we can offer you in exchange for your amazing work:
• Competitive base pay plus uncapped commissions
• Medical, dental and vision benefits
• Matching 401(k)
• Generous paid time-off programs
• Phone service discounts
• Education reimbursement
• Serious growth potential for your career
lkonic Staffing & Services LLC
Why Work Here?Welcome to a different kind of sales role, and a different kind of company. As America's Un-carrier, redefining the way businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. Thanks to an advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network that delivers outstanding wireless experiences, we’re proud to serve approximately 65 million wireless subscribers and growing. We’re looking for bold, uncompromising outside sales hunters to bring our products and services to market. In the process, we can turn the wireless industry on its head, un-limit what customers expect, and unleash your true potential. Here’s what we can offer you in exchange for your amazing work: • Competitive base pay plus uncapped commissions • Medical, dental and vision benefits • Matching 401(k) • Generous paid time-off programs • Phone service discounts • Education reimbursement • Serious growth potential for your career
Come join a company that is paying a competitive base salary & uncapped commission, with lots of career growth. Family-friendly workplace!