Maintenance Management-New Jersey, Food Manufacturing
- Posted: over a month ago
JOB TITLE: Maintenance Management-New Jersey, Food Manufacturing
Leading national seafood manufacturer located in NJ requires an experienced, hands-on, efficient and motivated Maintenance Manager. The candidate will be responsible for managing all aspects of the maintenance department, including upkeep of all manufacturing assets, managing maintenance budget and resources, assisting with factory expansion project, and the installation of new equipment.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Plan and schedule projects as needed
- Identify and order parts as needed to carry out work.
- Develop and manage a successful preventive maintenance system.
- Monitor and evaluate all equipment for reliability and productivity
- Provide training and update information to Maintenance / Production staff.
- Obtain outside vender quotes and manage all contracted work.
- Maintain inventories of tools and order supplies as needed.
- Maintain preventative maintenance records
- Capital budget preparation along with maintenance budget management
- Perform other duties required by management
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum 5-7 years of managerial with food manufacturing and mechanical experience
- High school diploma or AS degree in Maintenance Mechanics or an equivalent combination of education and experience which would provide the required knowledge, skills and abilities may be qualifying.
- Fluency in Spanish preferred
JOB SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills.
- Ability to define issues, interpret data and evaluate options
STANDARD KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing;
- Ability to establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships with staff and others contacted in the course of the work;
- Ability to assume responsibility and exercise good judgment in making decisions within the scope of authority of the position;
- Ability to think and work effectively under pressure and accurately complete tasks within established times;
- Ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines;
- Maintain and monitor safe working conditions
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: Maintenance Management in Food Manufacturing: 5 years
Required work authorization: United States
Real EstateView all jobs at larcons