TSCA Regulatory Expert
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
While the plan for this position is remote, knoell is highly flexible in its work arrangements. Employees who live within commuting distance of our Garnet Valley, PA 19060 or Research Triangle Park, NC 27709 offices will have the option of working from an office in some capacity, should they choose.
The TSCA Regulatory Expert will work as part of a global and expanding team to support a diverse set of clients globally in their regulatory compliance initiatives. The TSCA Regulatory will be a key member of our regulatory affair team with opportunities to work in a variety of projects with direct contact with clients. He / She will be part of the team in charge of developing the chemical division sales and marketing strategy as well as being able to provide input on business strategic decisions. This position will have direct reporting line to the N.A Regulatory Affairs & Product Stewardship Group Leader for the N.A. Chemicals business unit.
Role and Responsibilities
- Support our clients on their new chemical applications under the United States Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA) and /or Canada Environmental Protection Act (CEPA) through scoping, dossier preparation, electronic submission and post-submission maintenance of documentation.
- Develop regulatory alerts to advise clients on up-coming regulatory changes or new compliance requirements in North America and to keep current with the changing regulatory landscape.
- Support creation of screening level hazard and exposure profiles and development of chemical lifecycle documents.
- Develop and expand client relationships that generate repeat business.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction through regular communication with clients.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with international clients and colleagues through open and interactive communication.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using up-to-date models, methods and tools.
Profile and Qualifications
- Post Graduate degree in chemistry, biology, chemical/environmental engineering, environmental management or related discipline.
- At least 10 years in regulatory affairs, product stewardship or product safety.
- At least 7 year professional experience in submission of new chemical applications including preparation of Premanufacture Notices (PMNs) under US EPA.
- Educational training or experience in the use of computerized predictive models for chemical fate, hazard and/or exposure assessment.
- Project management experience and/or certification 6-sigma)
- Excellent communication, organization and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining deliverables across numerous projects
- Must demonstrate self-motivation skills to reach or exceed project goals and timelines.
- Excellent language skills in English required (spoken and written); additional language skills (German, Japanese, Spanish, French, or Portuguese) would be an asset.
knoell is one of the leading global service providers for worldwide registration and regulatory compliance. With a global network of more than 600 employees, we support clients in the registration of crop protection and crop nutrition products, chemicals, biocides, animal health products or medical devices. Over 20 years of experience and with a constant focus on understanding our clients and their needs, we deliver the best possible regulatory and scientific solutions for them. People are at the heart of our family-owned business and our values guide the way to our success. Team spirit and mutual support are very important to us. Our culture is characterized by strong international cooperation, can-do attitude, a focus on quality and growth mindset.
knoell offers competitive compensation and benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, 401(k) with company match, and tuition reimbursement.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veterans status or on the basis of disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
knoell is a drug-free workplace. As a condition of employment, all new hires are required to pass a pre-employment drug test.
knoell complies with federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, please contact our Recruiting department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
knoell USA LLC
AddressChadds Ford, PA
Get fresh Regulatory Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.