Christian based real estate investing company is currently seeking to hire a Real Estate Manager to manage current and future properties.
You must be:
- Knowledgeable of the real estate industry, including, but not limited to: finding foreclosures, searching websites for properties, handling business at the courthouse, showing properties, and interacting with tenants
- Able to build and form new partnerships with potential clients
- Able to multitask
- Ethical and honest
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or related field
- Experience as a supervisor or manager
- Familiarity with all NC real estate laws and guidelines
- Strong leadership qualities
- Knowledgeable of the construction industry
Please send resume along with references
The mission of KEA Contracting is to provide expedient, qualified service while demonstrating honesty and integrity in a demanding and fast paced industry.
Why Work Here?KEA Contracting is a woman owned, HUB certified corporation, that is striving for excellence in the commercial construction industry. KEA Contracting is able to bring quality and skill with competitive rates to all facets of construction. The mission of KEA Contracting is to provide expedient, qualified service while demonstrating honesty and integrity in a demanding and fast paced industry.
Working for KEA will help build confidence in your value as well as teach you a great deal about the construction staffing industry.