Data Entry Clerk (remote job)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for a detail-oriented individual to join us as a Data Entry Clerk. You will be primarily responsible for keeping the company database up-to-date. Moreover, you should be able to gather required documents from clients and verify their authenticity
You should have excellent typing skills and a keen eye for detail. Besides, you should also be familiar with various data entry software. As a Data Entry Clerk, you should ensure that the quality control measures are met at all times. You will be coordinating and overseeing the activities of the Data Entry Operator.
As part of your job role, you should be able to maintain and update the company databases on a timely basis. You should also be able to handle invoice payments and maintain an accurate record of the same. Your organizational skills will be beneficial in cataloguing data with appropriate tags.
If you are diligent and a fast typist, then we might have a place for you. Do send in your application right away.
• Entering data provided by customers
• Verifying data from various sources before entering the same in the database
• Creating spreadsheets and entering figures correctly
• Maintaining and updating the databases on a timely basis
• Ensuring data preservation by taking regular backups
• Retrieving data from the database as and when required
• Filing physical copies of the data
• Verifying invoice details and handling invoice payments
• Cross-checking and rectifying data entry errors
• Adhering to the quality control measures at all times
• Ensuring that there is no duplication of data
• Gathering all required documents and personal details from clients
• Reviewing and cataloguing data with appropriate tags
• High School Diploma or GED
• Proven work experience in the Administrative department as a Data Entry Clerk, Data Entry Operator, Typist or an equivalent position
• Excellent typing skills
• Demonstrating an attention to detail
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office
• Good written and oral communication skills
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Good time management and organizational skills
• Ability to work independently
• Ability to offer enhanced customer service
Get fresh Data Entry Clerk (remote job) jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.