Senior Account Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
We are Jones Knowles Ritchie.
We create Brand Distinctiveness. In a world thats increasingly fragmented, we help brands identify what makes them truly unique and meaningful, and bring it to life across the brand experience. We are a company made up of dazzling designers, big and small thinkers, brave leaders, team builders, peacemakers, first-timers, OGs, late night heroes, early risers, and daydream believers. Founded in 1990 and proudly independent, we work for some of the most famous brands in the world out of our studios in New York, London and Shanghai.
JKR is committed to being a company that is truly diverse, inclusive and equitable. As a member of the JKR team you will be championing and actively demonstrating our values, culture, and Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion commitments.
The Senior Account Manager is an essential role in the agency and for clients, you will effectively manage the daily running of projects through the creative, conceptual, and production stages. You will lead in-house and external resources and ensure deliverables are on brand, on time, and within budget. As the first point of contact for clients you will build dynamic relationships built on trust and outstanding client service. You will focus specifically on consumer-facing brands that require packaging design as a key deliverable.
This role reports to the Account Director.
- Write inspiring creative briefs for the design team
- Produce compelling presentations for delivery to clients
- Produce timely project updates and contact reports
- Negotiate time and fees with clients
- Explain the design process and requirements to client teams
- Evaluate the work against strategy
- Communicate promptly and effectively internally and to clients
- Proactively build business, seeking out new opportunities with clients
- 5+ years of experience in branding/packaging
- Experience with CPG or QSR brands preferred
- Excellent attention to detail
- Understanding of full design cycle
- Superlative project management skills
- Outstanding communication skills
- 401k match to 4%
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation 25 days per calendar year (pro rata) plus 1 day for your birthday
- Paid Week Off in December: Approximately 5 days (depending when Christmas falls)
Jones Knowles Ritchie
AddressNew York, NY
BusinessView all jobs at Jones Knowles Ritchie