My client provides revenue cycle service solutions that help Medical, Behavioral Health and Addiction Treatment providers and businesses focus on providing effective clinical care.
"Since our inception, our mission and philosophy has remained the same: maximize collections, improve revenue certainty and reduce the cost of service for our clients.
Our vision is to provide leading service solutions for medical and behavioral health organizations. We are building a team of A-players and are looking for ambitious and enthusiastic individuals that share our values: eager learners that get things done while developing excellent relationships.
We are at an exciting inflection point because we are providing unparalleled service solutions to help providers succeed in the massive and quickly evolving healthcare market and its complex reimbursement environment. We are growing and are looking for talented individuals and leaders who strive to not only do great but also do good.
Who We're Looking For:
We are seeking a candidate with:
• 5+ years of progressive proven experience
• A comprehensive skill set in medical and/or behavioral health and addiction treatment, including clinical and operational
• A demonstrated track record of building and cultivating high-performing teams
• A strong interpersonal skill set
Reporting directly to the CEO, the VP of Growth will be responsible for all aspects of commercial strategy and reporting as member of the senior leadership team responsible for driving revenue growth. The VP of Growth will be accountable for driving profitable growth by developing, implementing, leading, and scaling all commercial and market development sales activities.
In addition to providing commercial leadership, the ideal candidate will:
- Develop and lead a dynamic, results-focused growth strategy in tune with the complexities and nuances to small-medium sized businesses
- Provide key leadership as a "player/coach" with a "roll up your sleeves" approach flexing from Board involvement to hands-on sales activities
- Lead the effort to accelerate client acquisition by leveraging the Company's differentiated value adds
- Develop the Company's selling "playbook" and drive its implementation across the organization
- Analyze key metrics to provide insightful scorecard reporting of results and sales activities
- Recruit, lead, manage, assess and help build a high-performance sales team and growth culture based on providing value to clients, direct communication, compliance, and accountability
- Partner closely with the CEO and CFO to lead the company’s growth
Relocation is not required.
**Salary range includes on target compensation. Compensation includes a base salary in the low $100s with an additional 10% commission structure