Join an energetic marketing team in one of the hottest growing tech industries-cybersecurity. VIPRE Security, a brand of the j2 Cloud Services division of j2 Global, is the highest-rated, award-winning internet security solution protecting millions of businesses, solution providers and home users worldwide. Backed by cutting-edge machine learning, one of the world's largest threat intelligence clouds and real-time behavior monitoring, VIPRE delivers unmatched protection against today's most aggressive threats.
Our headquarters is conveniently located in Clearwater, FL, just east of US 19 on State Road 60 across from the Clearwater Mall with free parking for all employees. Join our team and help us fight the cybercriminals and protect against malware by delivering solutions that help keep users, emails and applications safe with modern, innovative security technology.
Content Marketing and Social Media Specialist
As part of the global marketing team, in this role you will be required to strategize, write and publish security industry content that drives customer engagement, brand loyalty and advocacy, website traffic and, ultimately, revenue by publishing content on our social media channels. You will be responsible for the daily management of our social media platforms and proactive engagement within each community. You are responsible for joining relevant conversations on behalf of the brand, curating through leadership content and soft selling our products by providing support to current and prospective customers.
Success in this position requires a blend of creativity, research and analysis to implement cutting-edge content that yields high engagement
What you'll do:
- Develop and execute the company's global social media strategy that ladders up to overall brand strategy, leading to increased prospect, customer and follower engagement, channel growth, customer acquisition, referrals and traffic
- Generate blog and other content that will be used to inform, educate, create interest and engage readers through social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Spiceworks, etc.)
- Develop social media posts and engagements concentrating on technology, consumer awareness, and VIPRE's culture
- Reputation management and overall content updates
- Identify and engage with influencers to help elevate our brand and amplify points of view
- Manage VIPRE's social presence day-to-day, monitoring channels, responding to posts and managing reputation issues appropriately
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Collaborate with other departments (customer support, sales, marketing, etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
- Build, manage and budget for paid campaigns through Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
- Identify trends, real-time search and news media activity, popular social media topics, market opportunities, or competitor performance
- Track, measure and analyzing the performance of social channels, content and campaigns; providing timely communication of weekly/monthly channel metrics, post-campaign results, social media trends and competitive activity
- Other duties include assisting the marketing team with reporting, analysis, graphic design, copywriting and more when needed
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent related experience
- Strong passion for creative writing, social media and online marketing (knowledge and experience in B2B high tech/SaaS businesses, particularly security, a plus)
- 2-4+ years online marketing experience managing a blog and social media accounts (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and other social media platforms)
- Proven track record of successful social media implementation, content outreach and building relationships online
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and manage your daily tasks without direct supervision
- Knowledge of social media monitoring and analytical tools and experience listening, measuring, analyzing and presenting the results of social media campaigns
- Ability to uniquely communicate to varying customer/prospect personas
- Ability to write clearly and accurately
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
- Photoshop and design skills and experience a plus