Call Center Workforce Management - Real Time Analyst
- Posted: over a month ago
The Workforce Management (WFM) Real-Time Analyst is responsible for real-time management of the center's service level performance or staffing interval compliance for all contact channels. This includes ensuring that agents remain in adherence to their schedules and shrinkage activities continue to occur as planned or as best as performance allows. The Real Time Analyst is responsible for managing within Domain Service Level or staffing interval compliance and deploying mitigation strategies when below target. In addition, the incumbent executes contingency plans for outages or other emergencies and collaborates cross-functionally to ensure speedy recoveries.
- Distribute intraday and daily service KPI performance reports, including commentary to various stakeholders.
- Facilitate Touch Points with Operations and Support Departments to impart strategies and leverage support towards performance objectives.
- Analyze and report real-time and historical performance trends to the WFM Supervisor to initiate upwards filtering.
- Manage real-time agent adherence to schedule and log relevant schedule exceptions.
- Monitor all contact types and execute defined strategies to effectively respond to any understaffing or overstaffing situations that might occur. This includes, but not limited to agent re-skilling, arrangement of PTO/VTO and leveraging overtime.
- Process ticket requests within established internal SLAs.
- Complete daily testing of customer portals for each contact channel to ensure full functionality and take appropriate action in the event of any identified malfunctions.
- Investigate and file tickets relating to general system outages affecting the center.
- Facilitate communications with IT teams towards the minimizing of center downtime.
- Prepare, maintain and update RTA SOP documentations as identified and requested.
- Make recommendations toward performance improvement including training and shift bidding needs.
- Update schedule based on request received following a stipulate guideline.
- Modify, cancel or otherwise re-prioritize planned or unplanned shrinkage activities that have a direct impact on KPI performance including meetings, trainings and agent time-offs.
- Give approval for overtime within bounds for performance objectives, or to revoke such arrangements if the need has been averted.
- To redeploy identified auxiliary resources for SLA/ staffing interval compliance performance needs at limited notice. Including agents, leaders and support staff.
- Report and follow-up on cases of agent or leader process breaches that jeopardize or could potentially jeopardize performance objectives.
- Highly resourceful with the ability to work independently and take initiative
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with many different levels of personnel
- Be open to change and must be flexible, able to work all hours and weekends
- Ability to juggle multiple and changing priorities efficiently and effectively
- Aptitude for effective data analysis and reporting
Experience & Qualification
- Associate Degree in a Business or Statistics related field preferred or equivalent work experience
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office with emphasis on Excel
- Experience with ACD and Workforce Management Contact Center tools
- Experience in Real-time Monitoring, Scheduling or Forecasting
BusinessView all jobs at itel