Implementation Specialist - FBA
isolved Phoenix, AZ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
isolved HCM is the FASTEST GROWING company in our space! Don't ask us, just look for what Software Reviews and Great Place to Work says about isolved!
We want positive talent in all areas of our business and aim to provide a fast, fun, and collaborative work environment for all of our employees! If this sounds like you, and you are ready to join a winning team, then apply with our easy 3 minute application today!
Join our world class software company and build a career in a growing industry where PEOPLE EXEPERIENCE comes first!
Brief statement of the purpose of this position:
The Customer Support Analyst is a key member of the Benefit Services Implementation Team facilitating new customer implementations, customer maintenance, other data processing and problem resolution. The Analyst will work closely with the Implementation Manager and the Relationship Managers to ensure a highly desirable customer experience.
Primary responsibilities of this position are:
- Data entry, such as customer plan specifications, premiums, participant records, etc.
- Implementation of new service agreements for both new and existing customers.
- Maintenance of the customer's account.
- Identify workflow process improvements and work with management and team to implement change.
- Ensure highly coordinated communications with internal and external customers to optimize the Infinisource experience.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Education and experience
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- 2-3 years previous experience in a professional customer facing business office environment.
Additional knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Strong experience with Microsoft Office products
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced environment
- Ability to clearly communicate information both verbally and in writing
- Ability to manage time effectively, set priorities and meet deadlines
- Ability to learn and adapt to change
- Detail-oriented and a high degree of accuracy
- Problem analysis, troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Ability to operate basic office equipment, e.g., computer terminals, printers, copy machines, telephone systems, facsimile machines
- Ability to access, operate and maintain various software applications.
- Ability to perform routine mathematical computations and tabulations accurately and efficiently.
TechnologyView all jobs at isolved